PDA

View Full Version : xpressbet-dime

ldiatone
07-18-2013, 01:26 PM
i think i'm viewing this correctly. signing up for the XP bet "dime a day" contest fo DMR and SAR last year and before the fee was 25.00 per track.
one could register more than one name and play several 10.00 wagers.
this year the registration is free and one can only play 1 wager per track per day. unless one opens several accounts under different username to xpressbet. last year i had 2 but i think many players had several.

iceknight
07-18-2013, 02:39 PM
i think i'm viewing this correctly. signing up for the XP bet "dime a day" contest fo DMR and SAR last year and before the fee was 25.00 per track.
one could register more than one name and play several 10.00 wagers.
this year the registration is free and one can only play 1 wager per track per day. unless one opens several accounts under different username to xpressbet. last year i had 2 but i think many players had several. it is better this way.

ldiatone
07-18-2013, 03:38 PM
yes i think so also. i wonder if on my computer i can sign on w/ a new account. new username etc. or would the techs catch this and deny the new account.

Aner
07-18-2013, 09:47 PM
In today's Dime contest at DM, the highest payoff was $13.60 and that came in the 1st race. Tasty Treat was 3:1 on the morning line. You are not going to win very often with this type of play.

ldiatone
07-19-2013, 05:09 PM
In today's Dime contest at DM, the highest payoff was $13.60 and that came in the 1st race. Tasty Treat was 3:1 on the morning line. You are not going to win very often with this type of play.
true, last year many players had a few accounts. this year just one(unless one has many xpressbet accounts-and i dont know if it can be done from the same computer) 10 persons split 1,000. plus the 10 buck win ticket.
today at SAR 13 players have hit for 152.00. but 2 races left. last year at times i waited till the last couple of races to select my play but first checked to view what odds i had to beat. if any of my selections had better odds then i played but i passed races. also i was within the top several and got beat in the last race w/ longer odds. hey but i had the 10 buck win bet :blush: :) :(

ldiatone
07-19-2013, 05:15 PM
r9 @ SAR. would have to beat a 14-1 to take the lead(if odds remain) w/ the 3 @16-1. but im not confident it can win so ill pass.