PDA

View Full Version : International Racing added

BetPTC
07-18-2013, 11:58 AM
Premier Turf Club is thrilled to welcome racing from 'Down Under.' Great international racing from Australian has been added to our comprehensive racing schedule. All three tracks - A, B, and C - are now offered daily through our online and phone wagering platforms. FREE handicapping information included.

Get cash back - instantly - in your account when you wager on Australian Racing, Del Mar, Arlington, Woodbine and more!

Enter promo code "PACE" and get a $100 signup bonus as a new member*

* Restricted states include CA, IL, NV, NJ, TX and Canadian residen

Golf man
07-18-2013, 12:55 PM
What about Hawaii?

BetPTC
07-19-2013, 02:30 PM
Aussie racing is a just little more popular than HI ;)

curtis3c
07-20-2013, 06:52 PM
Will your site add the Green Dot Moneypack option for deposits? I like your site but it did away with wellsfargo walk-in deposit method and I have mastercard but no Visa card. I also don't have dwolla either.

JustRalph
07-20-2013, 07:28 PM
Now all I need are pp's that work in jcapper

JackS
07-21-2013, 02:47 AM
Never seriously considered foreign racing but someday I might try it.
So a question- Where do you guys get the PP's from?

Hoofless_Wonder
07-21-2013, 04:36 PM
Most of the ADWs provide free PPs for foreign racing, and there is also some PP and picks available for a cost (at least at Twinspires and Xpressbet). For the Aussie races, you can also get them here:

http://www.australianracing.com/pages/home/1.php

You can also Google the track running, and sometimes pick up live odds pages or some other picks and info - but in general, the foreign PPs are not nearly as complete as the U.S.

For me, I like the races from South Africa, Australia, South America and Japan. Hong Kong is the best, but it's not available in North America. For whatever reason, I can't pick the Irish, UK, Swedish, or German races, so I avoid them.

JackS
07-27-2013, 06:28 PM
Most of the ADWs provide free PPs for foreign racing, and there is also some PP and picks available for a cost (at least at Twinspires and Xpressbet). For the Aussie races, you can also get them here:

http://www.australianracing.com/pages/home/1.php

You can also Google the track running, and sometimes pick up live odds pages or some other picks and info - but in general, the foreign PPs are not nearly as complete as the U.S.

For me, I like the races from South Africa, Australia, South America and Japan. Hong Kong is the best, but it's not available in North America. For whatever reason, I can't pick the Irish, UK, Swedish, or German races, so I avoid them.
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.
I'm going to try the Aussie tracks in the near future.

dkithore
07-27-2013, 07:15 PM
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.
I'm going to try the Aussie tracks in the near future.
Jacks

Twinspires ADW provides access to Australia PPs free. I do not like their speed ratings, so I supplement them with Horsetorque figures (for $55.00 @mo.). They provide excellent sectional slightly different than US) and and Best form ratings, IMO.

Racing and sports also provide statistics on trainers, tracks and many details free. But do not compare with US availability of data, you may be disappointed. :bang:

Good luck.

comet52
07-30-2013, 03:02 PM
What's kept me from going with you guys is that you're missing some of the tracks I like - nyra, tampa, some others. Why can't you get these?

BetPTC
08-01-2013, 10:21 AM
Comet, we have everything but NYRA now. We are in the process of working on GreenDot and other new funding methords. Dwolla was recently added as an option.

We offer Australian race cards, power stats and past performances for all three tracks each evening FREE to our members. They come from the source for Aussie data, AustralianRacing.com.

smorgone
08-05-2013, 10:58 PM
Have you guys fixed the problems you have been having with conditional wagering on Exacts the last two weeks?

smorgone
08-06-2013, 06:28 PM
Just got your email regarding conditional wagering. Thanks so much for fixing the problem and having such a good place to wager. Betptc is the best ADW available.

BetPTC
08-13-2013, 04:04 PM
Just got your email regarding conditional wagering. Thanks so much for fixing the problem and having such a good place to wager. Betptc is the best ADW available.

Thank you. We do our best to treat our customers on a personal and individual basis.