PDA

View Full Version : Stay classy. Texas protest for abortion. NSFW

JustRalph
07-17-2013, 11:57 PM
Top 17 Most Outrageous Pro-“Choice” Signs During Texas’ Abortion Debate

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/07/17/top-17-most-outrageous-pro-choice-signs-during-texas-abortion-debate/

Classy Dems as usual

Language warning

LottaKash
07-18-2013, 12:09 AM
Wow, look how far Amerika has come....:ThmbDown:

Imagine, debating whether it is ok to "MURDER" your own child or not.....:eek:

PhantomOnTour
07-18-2013, 12:33 AM
I could start a thread showing the disgusting pictures that pro lifers display on "movie sized" poster board (pictures of aborted fetuses and botched abortions), but i'm just not that bored.

johnhannibalsmith
07-18-2013, 01:44 AM
Nothing sexier than nasty slobs demanding that so-and-so stay out of their ... pick your poison there...

Don't worry sweetheart, you'd have to get a dildo drunk.

Robert Goren
07-18-2013, 04:09 AM
You can post all the signs you want, but none will top the actions of the number one protest group of the anti-gay, pro-life crowd, the Westboro Baptist Church. They don't come anymore vile than them. And they agree with Gov. Perry. Whether the anti-gay groups and pro-life groups like it or not, they are one of theirs just much as the sign holders are part of the pro-choice movement. I know who I'd rather be associated with.

Tom
07-18-2013, 07:25 AM
I could start a thread showing the disgusting pictures that pro lifers display on "movie sized" poster board (pictures of aborted fetuses and botched abortions), but i'm just not that bored.

If they are not human life, why would they be disgusting?

cordep17
07-18-2013, 03:26 PM
If they are not human life, why would they be disgusting?

Because they only look like people:bang:

DeltaLover
07-18-2013, 03:58 PM
The pictures of these ignorants are at least disappointing for the future of the humanity.

Abortion is synonymous to murder since the beginning of our civilization.

Those who are making a living, killing babies before they are born, should read carefully the Bible and the Hippocratic Oath....