PDA

View Full Version : You might be a Racist if......

magwell
07-17-2013, 09:58 AM
1. You agree with the GZ verdict 2. Dont agree with amnesty 3. Think most terrorist are Muslims 4.Didn't vote for Obama 5.......?

Ocala Mike
07-17-2013, 01:09 PM
5......you feel the need to post a thread in PA titled "You might be a Racist if......".

DJofSD
07-17-2013, 01:14 PM
5) If you spell it "cracker."

TJDave
07-17-2013, 01:52 PM
5) If you spell it "cracker."

There's a different way?

magwell
07-17-2013, 02:04 PM
5......you feel the need to post a thread in PA titled "You might be a Racist if......". Could be, I never thought I was until I started watching MSNBC ......

Ocala Mike
07-17-2013, 03:12 PM
magwell, the media outlets in this country, no matter which side of the political spectrum they're on, are stakeholders in the idea that everyone's a racist to some extent. They must keep the pot boiling to maintain viewers/listeners/readers, etc.

Tom
07-17-2013, 03:15 PM
Racism is a business.
Many people make their livelihood from it.

Ocala Mike
07-17-2013, 04:50 PM
Racism is a business.
Many people make their livelihood from it.

What I meant; Tom said it better!

:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Robert Goren
07-17-2013, 06:47 PM
Racism is a business.
Many people make their livelihood from it.You are right about that. People from both sides of the political spectrum make a lot of money from calling each other racist.

rastajenk
07-17-2013, 08:18 PM
Who's cashing in on the conservative side?

fast4522
07-17-2013, 08:44 PM
The truth will set you free, the only way any group of people no matter what they are, will be better off ten years from now is in fact that they do it for themselves. To follow what anyone says instead of bettering yourself is just being dumb to the facts.

JustRalph
07-17-2013, 08:58 PM
Who's cashing in on the conservative side?

Great question :ThmbUp:

fast4522
07-17-2013, 09:08 PM
Jesse Jackson Calls for United Nations Investigation on America...

http://www.suntimes.com/news/jackson/21341420-452/investigate-the-racial-context-behind-martins-death.html

PaceAdvantage
07-17-2013, 10:07 PM
Jesse Jackson Calls for United Nations Investigation on America...

http://www.suntimes.com/news/jackson/21341420-452/investigate-the-racial-context-behind-martins-death.htmlWhat is wrong with this idiot?

If anything has become abundantly clear, it's that there was no racial context to what happened that night.

If anything, there might have been a HOMOPHOBIC context that apparently, nobody in the mainstream media is willing to explore.

JustRalph
07-17-2013, 10:48 PM
What is wrong with this idiot?

If anything has become abundantly clear, it's that there was no racial context to what happened that night.

If anything, there might have been a HOMOPHOBIC context that apparently, nobody in the mainstream media is willing to explore.

Jesse woud never allow any homophobic traces to enter the discussion, considering his history etc. hell no.....

Tom
07-17-2013, 11:41 PM
No racism, no need for Jesse.
Do the math.

johnhannibalsmith
07-18-2013, 01:41 AM
You are right about that. People from both sides of the political spectrum make a lot of money from calling each other racist.

Damn, the Trayvon Martin/ Big Jorge Zimmerman thread should have you rolling in piles of cash!

:lol:

DJofSD
07-18-2013, 10:14 AM
There's a different way?
As I understand it, cracker is a term used for whitey while cracka is a person acting as a person in a position of authority but which is not really, like, a self appointed neighborhood watch person.

Tom
07-18-2013, 10:33 AM
S0 Zimmerman was not a nut cracker, but a nut cracka?

highnote
07-18-2013, 11:01 AM
If you're white and agree with the Zimmerman verdict you're a racist.

If you're black and agree with the Zimmerman verdict you're a self-hating black person.

If you're white and disagree with the Zimmerman verdict you're a self-hating white person.

If you're black and disagree with the Zimmerman verdict you're a racist.

If you are going to express an opinion you are probably going to be labeled.

Steve 'StatMan'
07-18-2013, 11:15 AM
If you're white and agree with the Zimmerman verdict you're a racist.

If you're black and agree with the Zimmerman verdict you're a self-hating black person.

If you're white and disagree with the Zimmerman verdict you're a self-hating white person.

If you're black and disagree with the Zimmerman verdict you're a racist.

If you are going to express an opinion you are probably going to be labeled.

... and if you agree with the Zimmerman verdict in public or Zimmerman himself, you're probably going to get liabeled.

HUSKER55
07-21-2013, 03:25 PM
REMEMBER NICOLE SIMPSON? WHERE WERE THE BLACKS FOR JUSTICE IN THAT ONE? I DON'T SEE A LOT OF DIFFERENCE, EXCEPT BLACKS ARE ACTING LIKE SPOILED KIDS, PLAYING THE SAME OL RACE CARD.

THIS IS JUST ONE CASE IN A LONG LINE OF QUESTIONABLE OUTCOMES.

PROFESSIONAL JURORS MIGHT BE AN ALTERNATIVE FOR THE SHORT TERM.

I DON'T THINK HE DESERVED TO GET SHOT, AND LETTING GZ GO FREE SEEMS OVER THE TOP TO ME....BUT I WASN'T THERE.