PDA

View Full Version : Zimmerman getting paid by NBC?

JustRalph
07-15-2013, 03:19 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2013/07/14/zimmerman-lawyer-to-move-asap-against-nbc-news/

I think they settle for 250 grand or so......Zim needs the cash....he'll take it.

ManU918
07-15-2013, 05:47 AM
This guy is going to need a lot more then 250K. Is it a starting point? Sure...But He won't be able to show himself in public again/get a job that has to deal with going outside. If your him what do you do? Move to a state like West Virginia or North Dakota?

Robert Goren
07-15-2013, 08:36 AM
He could move to Mississippi or Alabama. Oh, wait, He is a Latino, so that won't work either..:rolleyes:

Judging by all of the support he has had there has to be one of those supporters who will hire him.

Robert Goren
07-15-2013, 09:00 AM
Zimmerman will get a bunch of money from NBC. Lawyers don't go where there is no money for them.

horses4courses
07-15-2013, 10:53 AM
He could move to Mississippi or Alabama. Oh, wait, He is a Latino, so that won't work either..:rolleyes:

Judging by all of the support he has had there has to be one of those supporters who will hire him.

He'll end up in Arizona or New Mexico

PhantomOnTour
07-15-2013, 11:11 AM
I don't know squat about the ins and outs of slander, but is that his angle here?
Does he even have a case?

JustRalph
07-15-2013, 12:08 PM
I don't know squat about the ins and outs of slander, but is that his angle here?

Absolutely he does. Look into it.

NJ Stinks
07-15-2013, 01:11 PM

What NBC did was pathetic. I hope they get nailed for it.

boxcar
07-15-2013, 01:55 PM

Must be some place in this horrible racist country for him to live. The south Bronx in New York might work...

Boxcar

ElKabong
07-15-2013, 01:56 PM
What NBC did was pathetic. I hope they get nailed for it.

This is why I like you (as a poster...i've never met you) You see a lot of things for what they are.

NBC edited Zimmerman's 911 call to the point of trying to make him look like he was following Martin b/c he was black. But when you run the entire call, that wasn't the case at all

i listened to a local radio station guy this morning, the list grows from NBC....ABC, CNN, as well as newspapers have all promoted the defendant as a racist. He gave the actual comments / writings, all of which were false & painted the defendant in a false and negative light

JMHO any $$ awarded to Zimmerman will end up either in the Martin's hands, and even more $$ in the hands of activists and lawyers

ElKabong
07-15-2013, 01:58 PM

Or Nebraska. No wait, he's latino so that won't work either..........

cordep17
07-15-2013, 03:59 PM
what he needs to do
1) Hire a personal trainer to come get him in the best shape of his life
2) Get Joe Dirt like hair implants
3) Change his name
4) move to a populated city
5) Never talk to a soul about it

Stillriledup
07-15-2013, 04:06 PM
He might have to pull a "Snowden" and leave the country. If i were him, i'd move as fast as i can to a country that won't export me if the US decides to 'retry' this case. I feel that if GZ stays in the USA, he will eventually end up in jail (ala oj) for some 'crime' or something like that. He needs to get out of dodge as fast as he can, if he hasnt already left.

delayjf
07-15-2013, 04:33 PM
He'll end up in Arizona or New Mexico

He'll probably end up on a beach some where in the Caribbean or Central America, living la Vida loca, drinking Mai-Tai's and listening to Jimmy Buffett - That's what I'd do.

Rookies
07-15-2013, 08:54 PM
Is his brother a Lawyer or taken legal training?

VERY cool, rehearsed and polished under CNN fire yesterday during a lengthy interview.

Tom
07-15-2013, 10:25 PM
If he is getting paid by NBC, he is earning it more than most of their alleged news staff! :D

PaceAdvantage
07-16-2013, 09:06 AM
Now that I think about it more, he deserves a fortune for what they attempted to do by altering those tapes. Not only did they potentially taint an entire jury pool, but how many people heard that tape, came away with the clear notion that he was a racist and targeted Trayvon solely because of his race, and are now, because of that, one of those out looking to do him or his family bodily harm?

How many people who heard that original tape are going to hear the news report that the tape was altered to suit NBC's agenda? Not as many as who heard the original tape and had it planted in their heads that Zim was nothing but a hardened racist looking to lynch someone that night...

Tom
07-16-2013, 10:00 AM
They violated his civil rights.
He should own NBC.

GaryG
07-16-2013, 10:37 AM
They violated his civil rights.
He should own NBC.Do white/hispanics have civil rights?

don
07-16-2013, 10:42 AM
Was surfing channels last night when I hit on msncb. Just as I clicked on it, Chris Matthews is spewing MARK MY WORD. He went out with the intention of murdering a black man.

They better lock that fruit cake up.

JustRalph
07-16-2013, 05:25 PM
Was surfing channels last night when I hit on msncb. Just as I clicked on it, Chris Matthews is spewing MARK MY WORD. He went out with the intention of murdering a black man.

They better lock that fruit cake up.

You mean a black guy, like his grandfather?

don
07-16-2013, 05:47 PM
dunno about that part. He was talking about zimmerman case

JustRalph
07-16-2013, 05:54 PM
dunno about that part. He was talking about zimmerman case

Zimmermans grandfather is black .........FYI

;)

don
07-16-2013, 06:11 PM
Oh!

PaceAdvantage
07-16-2013, 08:43 PM
Zimmermans grandfather is black .........FYI

;)I believe it's his great-grandfather...that means ol' George can still be racist since it's not his grandfather... :lol: :lol:

The whole race aspect of this story is absurd and manufactured and quite frankly, downright disgusting.

JustRalph
07-16-2013, 09:46 PM
I believe it's his great-grandfather...that means ol' George can still be racist since it's not his grandfather... :lol: :lol:

The whole race aspect of this story is absurd and manufactured and quite frankly, downright disgusting.

You're right.....

http://cfnews13.com/content/news/articles/cfn/2012/5/10/george_zimmerman_law/_jcr_content/contentpar/articleBody/image.img.jpg/1336753295976.jpg

tucker6
07-16-2013, 11:48 PM
You're right.....

http://cfnews13.com/content/news/articles/cfn/2012/5/10/george_zimmerman_law/_jcr_content/contentpar/articleBody/image.img.jpg/1336753295976.jpg
If I had a son, he'd look just like George Zimmerman...

- Barack Obama

:D