PDA

View Full Version : Wild scene at Sacramento, never seen this before.

Stillriledup
07-13-2013, 08:34 PM
8th race, a 75k stake, Hollendorfer trains 80% of the field. He trains 4 of the 5 runners. :bang:

And, ironically enough, Russell Baze is riding the only NON Dorfer in the race. Imagine that. :D

Race comes up in 2 mins if you wanna watch it.

thaskalos
07-13-2013, 08:38 PM
These 5-horse fields are filled with intrigue...

wiffleball whizz
07-13-2013, 08:41 PM
Cal expo flats lolololololololololololololololololoo
Lolololololololololololololol
Lolololololooooooolololololoololololoo

Guys please don't bash this track they are the sole reason the borgata closes at 2:45am when they racing and midnight when they not!!!!!!!!!!

And and dumb as it sounds people have no clue Sacramento is cal expo

cj
07-13-2013, 08:48 PM
These 5-horse fields are filled with intrigue...

Hollywood had a G2 5 horse field earlier, started out with 8 but three scratched out. Love that Cali racing.

cj
07-13-2013, 08:49 PM
Cal expo flats lolololololololololololololololololoo
Lolololololololololololololol
Lolololololooooooolololololoololololoo

Guys please don't bash this track they are the sole reason the borgata closes at 2:45am when they racing and midnight when they not!!!!!!!!!!

And and dumb as it sounds people have no clue Sacramento is cal expo

Man, you are really pushing it.

speed
07-13-2013, 09:15 PM
Just wait till 4 am. :D

Stillriledup
07-13-2013, 09:42 PM

wait, arent you the whiz in disguise? :D

wiffleball whizz
07-14-2013, 04:31 AM

I promised the mods here I wouldn't mention harness in the flat discussions I was just saying prob 60 percent of the people betting sacremento don't realize it operates as cal expo/and golden bear raceway back in the day...

Without watching I'm sure the track is a highway with speed dominating its gotta be one of the hardest strips in the country...you gotta think the cushion or depth of the track is shallow

If your betting sacremento tnrw you better be using horses close to the pace

iceknight
07-14-2013, 07:24 AM
I promised the mods here I wouldn't mention harness in the flat discussions I was just saying prob 60 percent of the people betting sacremento don't realize it operates as cal expo/and golden bear raceway back in the day...

Without watching I'm sure the track is a highway with speed dominating its gotta be one of the hardest strips in the country...you gotta think the cushion or depth of the track is shallow

If your betting sacremento tnrw you better be using horses close to the pace I didnt know Sacramento had races that late.. Good to know for some late night betting in east coast, haha

wiffleball whizz
07-14-2013, 02:27 PM
I didnt know Sacramento had races that late.. Good to know for some late night betting in east coast, haha

I dont understand why sacremento doesn't have a night card during the fair....I mean they got lights!!!! SRU should email track execs.....