PDA

View Full Version : SLEW'S FAST HORSES FOR SAT. 07/13

MeSlew
07-12-2013, 10:46 PM
Hello All! For Saturday July 13, 2013 a long list of tracks and horses noted by Slew:

Belmont - 2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11
Monmouth - 2,5,6,7,8,9
Hollywood - 1,3,5,6,8,9
Gulfstream - 3,7
Woodbine - 3,8
Calder - 5
Arlington - 2,3,5,6,7,8,9,10,11
Parx - 4,8

A big day at Arlington with 4 Grade 3 races: the Stars and Stripes Stakes, Modesty Handicap, American Derby and Arlington Handicap. We have had a few at Arlington of late including the long shot I pointed out yesterday in the Arlington 10th race. Fortunately, he won and paid $17.60, slightly underlaid from his ML odds. Unfortunately, Arlington only ran 9 races yesterday but if you can count better than I can...you had him!

A few that Slew says are ones to look at are Sancerre in the 6th and Colonial Flag in the 8th. Both are singles on Slews list. Sancerre, running in an allowance has run well in his last 3 starts winning 2 of 3. He is a local boy tagged at 5-1 on the ML. Colonial Flag runs for Michael Matz and is 2nd off the layoff having hit the show spot in her last 2 races, the Gr. 3 Mint Julip and the Gr. 2 Mrs. Revere Stakes, both run at Churchill Downs. Tagged at 5-2 on the ML, she has Joe Rocco, Jr. back in the irons.

In the Gr. III Arlington Handicap, Rahystrada catches the eye. He has won this race twice and is back for a 3rd try, this time with Rosie Napravnik in the saddle.

One other that is worth mentioning is Noble Tune. He did not show up as a Key Horse but should have. Running in the 7th at Belmont, the Solar Splendor Stakes, he will have to duke it out with Balance the Books but should be able to get it done if the turf isn't wet.

Just a few from the long list, but you can grab them all by downloading the race day file from the Slew site. It's easy, fun and profitable. And free.

And in the interest of full disclosure, I'm not playing tomorrow and have not seen the PP's as my schedule won't allow. But you are so...

Enjoy the Saturday racing...good luck and good 'capping!