PDA

View Full Version : winners for NY Friday.

Suff
02-26-2004, 08:06 PM
I need no arguement.

Race 1

2-4-6 use the 7 if a scratch

race 2

3--5-4

race 3

4-2-8

race 4

3-4

race 5

2-4

race 6

6-2-7

race 7

kinda see a wire Job out of Pert Reply here... not if speed aint holding though I may move to #8 Connecting. 10-8 at a nice price...
6-7-8-10 box if I am flush..

race 8

sad race... pass

finale

#6 Golden wave 8-1.. in a romp!

I'm strapped for cash... But I'm stressed out so I threw 50 bucks in my TVG account and I'm going to try and sit here tommorrow and relax. Play the ponies and see if I can make a 1/2 stick last the afternoon...

Goodluck... I'll be around if you wanna run a horse by me.

John
02-26-2004, 09:00 PM
Suff, I have not seen Fridays PP yet. Maybe I will get a chance later to crack them open . But, the last time "Connecting" ran he was a big tip at Rock. One of the teller's told his Brother that a big bet came in on that Horse from the boys in Manchester. Tomorrow could make amens

lefthandlow
02-27-2004, 11:20 AM
I made a big play on connecting off that race on 01/01 and he
scratched 2 0r 3 times!!That comment was correct the jock was almost got knocked off the
horse down the stretch but he is a closer and you guys know about the speed bias there.The horse has been scratched a few times since then????.There seems to be some speed there to give him a shot but I'm a little unsure with all the scratches since he last ran.I'll be watching the route races to see if a closer has a shot.Trip handicapping is what this is,Everyone saw that trip.Plus mr V came back to win on 1/19..So connecting exits a key race..
So suf and rocajack you guys are SHARP...Hope he wins and the
NH bookmaker gets wacked....by me!! LL

John
02-27-2004, 11:36 AM
Lefthand low

Where you at the track, [ AQUEDUCT ] SUFF, Cj and his Brother and I were all there. I can remember that race clearly. I think Suff bet on him.

lefthandlow
02-27-2004, 12:15 PM
Rocajack,I watched him run on TVG.Never been to AQU..

SOMEDAY...LL