PDA

View Full Version : Twinspires showing racing from Mexico City!

racingfan378
07-12-2013, 01:36 PM
Reminds me of the days down at Caliente

Not a bad looking track in general, much better than some properties we have here in N. American

Pick 7 pool is a guaranteed $75,000....pesos that is :lol:

That equals $5,852 in the states ;)

PP's attached from the actual racetrack, pic of the grandstand and a cute little promo shot about jockeys as well

First race around 5pm EST tonight

iceknight
07-12-2013, 02:31 PM
Reminds me of the days down at Caliente

Not a bad looking track in general, much better than some properties we have here in N. American

Pick 7 pool is a guaranteed $75,000....pesos that is :lol:

That equals $5,852 in the states ;)

PP's attached from the actual racetrack, pic of the grandstand and a cute little promo shot about jockeys as well

First race around 5pm EST tonight Neat! I might need Johnny V or Castellano etc help with the PPs. Chantal or Julien won't be of much help there I think!

Hoofless_Wonder
07-12-2013, 04:48 PM
Disappointing to see such small fields. Eleven races, many with six horses, a few with seven, and one with nine.

Not like the usual overseas card....

lamboguy
07-12-2013, 09:16 PM
i think they did more business on Mexico today than they did on Bangor and Scarborough combined.

Hoofless_Wonder
07-12-2013, 09:44 PM
i think they did more business on Mexico today than they did on Bangor and Scarborough combined.

Hmmm. Not sure about that. The 9 horse feature race only had $1289 in the win pool. Methinks the numbers being displayed on the exotic screens are dollars converted to pesos, regardless of the $ next to them.

The good news is that the fields do seem to run pretty true to form, so I could see making a spot play here and there on these races. The PPs aren't bad. Still prefer the Aussie and Japan racing, and would cackle like a chimp if Hong Kong became available again.