PDA

View Full Version : Iraq Reconstruction Contracts for American Small Business's

Suff
02-26-2004, 06:43 PM
The US Commerce Dept has decided to do a National Tour. The purpose is to assist US companies in securing contracts.

This is not simply construction related. Everything from Software to consultants et al....

Local businessmen and women and trade associations are invited to attend a session in their area.

"Doing Business in Iraq" seminars

Assistant Secretary William Lash will host the following seminars:

February 24 Cleveland, Ohio
February 25 Kansas City, MO
March 23 Detroit, MI
March 24 Minneapolis, MN
March 25 New Orleans, LA
May 6 Houston, TX

Susan Hamrock, Senior Advisor for Iraq Policy, will host the following seminars:

March 9 Los Angeles, CA
March 10 San Diego, CA
March 11 San Francisco (Bay Area), CA
March 18 Boston, MA
March 19 New York, NY
April 13 Chicago, IL

For more information on a specific seminar, please contact Blake Holcomb at 202-482-0981. (See attached list of cities and dates for seminars).

Suff
02-26-2004, 07:41 PM
Do you have heay Construction experience? Are you Honorably discharged Military? Have you ever gotten a DOD security Clearance?

Do you have documented Super or engineer experience?

If so... I'm going to post a Contact I no longer need that will assist you.

This guy has Jobs in Iraq. 65K to 150K a year plus benefits and Perks...

George Bassut

Recruiting Manager AECOM-GSI

george.bassut@aecom-gsi.com

817 698 6809 office

817 698 6801 fax

1200 Summit Ave Suite 320

Fort Worth, TX 76102

I reccomend you e-mail him your CV first... then give him a call.

You may mention that you recieved his name from me , Michael Dudley.

They're going to give you a thorough look over so don't bluff at all.. If your for real and you want to go..they have openings that start in a month and should continue staffing projects for the next 90-120 days...

These guys are the largest IRAQI personnel Govt Contractor..and are plugged into the DOD, FBI and the like... don't get silly with them or you might just have a visitor at your door. This is a serious group with serious opportunities.

Boris
02-26-2004, 08:57 PM
The only reason we invaded Iraq was to enrich Halliburton and other friends of Bush. This is all just a joke.

;)

Suff
02-26-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Boris
The only reason we invaded Iraq was to enrich Halliburton and other friends of Bush. This is all just a joke.

;)

They have political threads going on the subject Boris. I got about 10 request from guys on the board for a contact..

This guys a recruiter who makes a Commission on placements... I told him I was going to post it up. He's building a base of people that can mobilize quickly.

This is business.

John
02-26-2004, 09:14 PM
Boris

According to my neighbor Son who just came back from Iracq .It is no joke over there. Like Suff, said,This is a serious group with serious opportunities.

PaceAdvantage
02-26-2004, 11:28 PM
Suff, Boris was being sarcastic....he was making fun of those that say such things.....(note the winking icon)

Suff
02-27-2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
he was making fun of those that say such things.....(note the winking icon)

I saw it. I still don't get it. I understand it.. and maybe I even agree with it.. but I was trying to ward off the jerry falwells and Michale moores from getting the thread political.

Remember I typed never mix businesss and Pleasure? I broke my own code when I posted that contact information.

But Guys who work with thier hands are getting hurt the worst in this economy. So I'm genuinely trying to help anyone that thinks that they can handle it. If your qualified and Capable this guy will get you on a plane... I have no business with Him any longer.... This was my orginal offer..but I passed on what he had because I got something better. No one can hurt my standing by having this information. I'm on a different track.

I was hoping to keep it strictly business. And I have no issue with Boris at all... None. Good guy. I want to avoid a Political debat is all. I know I can't control what people post after I start a thread...