PDA

View Full Version : Parx race 4 TUESDAY

Robert Fischer
07-09-2013, 01:46 PM
this race is a mess.

A lot of trap horses in here.

I guess it's a great race to try to take a stab and make some money, but I will be passing

The best horses are the :5: :4: :2:

the :2: is a TREMENDOUS value in here, for some reason the public isn't backing him. He just improved and ran well, now he's coming to run for real.
5 and 4 are pretty obvious and should be involved from start to finish.

public really getting suckered with the :9: = this is a horse who they didn't think much of and gave to Villanueva. He won 2 races in a row with this one, a mcl and the last one badly drifting out. Yet he's favored here. Since I'm not betting I will root for the jock, but I don't see this one in the money today.

:5::4::2:

u2popmart
07-09-2013, 01:55 PM
are you a trainer?
looks like you have good knowledge of the jocks.

Robert Fischer
07-09-2013, 02:11 PM
no, just betting

Preciado/Hopkins claimed the horse for $10K on 5/28...
on 6/15 they got $13.2K winner's share
on 6/29 they got $11.4K winner's share

Preciado has live horses, but he usually gives Villanueva his lesser stock, and he gave him this mount right after he claimed the horse. (minor issues?) Villanueva has been on fire lately, and that last win the horse wanted to bear-out to the outer rail(bad sign).

was 7th today stepping up in a much better field. Should not have been the favorite.

They still made out well on this horse. If they had gotten claimed today they would REALLY have made out well...

- watch for that bailiwick horse next time, they took a shot today

Robert Fischer
07-09-2013, 02:39 PM
race 6

$10 Win $30 plc $70 shw on :2: GALLOPING THUNDER

Robert Fischer
07-09-2013, 02:45 PM
nope
complete dud