PDA

View Full Version : Monday, Funday Picks July 8

Ray2000
07-08-2013, 09:26 AM
Should be a sloppy night in Cleveland...
Betting Key Box Exactas

Northfield R8...2/3,5 ......Forever Happy-9/2
Northfield R11..5/6,3 .....Matthew'S Game Boy-4/1
and the pic bets
Pic 3 ...R6-7-8 .......3,5 | 9 | 2,3
Pic 4 ...R8-9-10-11....2,3 | 8,5,3 | 1,3 | 5,3

Yonkers R7......8/1,2,3 ...Girl On The Bottle-8/1
Scarborough shipper from the OUTside post. Have I gone crazy?.... :D

Yonkers R12.....2/8,5,3 ...Salevster Stallion-5/1
a Matt Rose Pick,...bot likes,.... me too

Good Luck All

Ray2000
07-09-2013, 04:56 AM
Skunked

Lately there seems to be a lot of monster prices on horses who just don't figa...
I'm getting killed at the windows....

Forever Happy..................Scr Lame
Matthew'S Game Boy.............Went off gait, off gate at 5/1
pic3 ....3-9-7 paid $56.10.....Hit Hit place
pic4 ....7-5-4-3 paid $550.....Miss hit miss hit
Girl On The Bottle.............7th, at 31/1
Salevster Stallion.............7th at 7/1

LottaKash
07-09-2013, 12:38 PM
Skunked

Lately there seems to be a lot of monster prices on horses who just don't figa...
I'm getting killed at the windows....

Forever Happy..................Scr Lame
Matthew'S Game Boy.............Went off gait, off gate at 5/1
pic3 ....3-9-7 paid $56.10.....Hit Hit place
pic4 ....7-5-4-3 paid $550.....Miss hit miss hit
Girl On The Bottle.............7th, at 31/1
Salevster Stallion.............7th at 7/1

Ray, I perceive as well, the exact same thing at many of the other tracks that I like to play, lately....I am on summer vacation right now, because when the things don't turn out, on a daily basis, the way they usually do when I am in winning mode, then I usually keep backing of,f until the eventual hiatus sets in....

It happens every summer it seems, for me at least with my way of going, ....Not a prime time for me right at the moment....Still, I keep hoping, lurking and waiting for a bargain spot to turn-up from time to time.....Funny game at times, hunh ?....A real time waster at times...

Ray2000
07-09-2013, 03:23 PM
Lk

With my bets (mostly exotics which depend on a few big hits) there's no way to predict which month will go south. Last year it was Jan Feb and Aug that hurt the bottom line. This year I was doing OK on all months and had a couple of signers in May, then the wheels came off. Right now I can't buy a hit and am getting beat by a $226 horse (BigM R10 Jul5) and a $138 horse Sunday...(Pokie R8 Jul 7)

Funny game for sure....... : :rolleyes:

LottaKash
07-09-2013, 03:49 PM
Lk

With my bets (mostly exotics which depend on a few big hits) there's no way to predict which month will go south. Last year it was Jan Feb and Aug that hurt the bottom line. This year I was doing OK on all months and had a couple of signers in May, then the wheels came off. Right now I can't buy a hit and am getting beat by a $226 horse (BigM R10 Jul5) and a $138 horse Sunday...(Pokie R8 Jul 7)

Funny game for sure....... : :rolleyes:

Yeah Ray, the summer is harder for sure....There never seems to be an end to the parad e of 2yos, 3yo trotters and oh so many nw 1/2 LT's.....

On the other hand tho, the 4yo division this year is probably the very best that I have seen in a very long while.....The upper tier 4yo horses seem so much more numerous this year, and it has made for some very good and exciting race watching and betting so far, in that regard....I love it when there are a lot of contentious races, so when I'm right, I can reap some nice rewards.....:cool: