PDA

View Full Version : South Florida racing exposure

lamboguy
07-07-2013, 11:29 AM
for those that love Florida racing, you are now in heaven. there are 2 racetracks running full cards at the very same time. this will turn out great for the Florida Breeding Program. Brunetti should throw his hat in the ring and try and get Hialeah open at the same time as well and we could really have a great dose of Florida racing!

NTamm1215
07-07-2013, 01:11 PM
for those that love Florida racing, you are now in heaven. there are 2 racetracks running full cards at the very same time. this will turn out great for the Florida Breeding Program. Brunetti should throw his hat in the ring and try and get Hialeah open at the same time as well and we could really have a great dose of Florida racing!

There is nothing good about what is going on in Florida right now.

the little guy
07-07-2013, 01:14 PM

This is gold....pure gold.

PaceAdvantage
07-07-2013, 07:52 PM
You guys don't think lambo was being serious, do you?

I thought it was some good ol' sarcasm...but now you have me wondering... :lol:

Nah...had to be sarcasm...the key was the Brunetti line...

magwell
07-07-2013, 08:32 PM
You guys don't think lambo was being serious, do you?

I thought it was some good ol' sarcasm...but now you have me wondering... :lol:

Nah...had to be sarcasm...the key was the Brunetti line... He has to be joking, the future of Florida racing is all GP now, another nice day there today, as most of the Calder trainers are moving over now, purses are much better look at 5k claimers running for 16,500 first race today......Money talks, :)

PoloUK6108
07-07-2013, 11:43 PM
Anyone notice the fields FULL or Wolfson horses at Calder saturday? In an interview after a stakes win he said he was heading to GP now. Is that rule still in affect where if they leave Calder they move their whole stable? If so, thats a HUGE blow to CRC..matter of time.

devilsbag
07-08-2013, 12:44 PM
Stronach is already planning to send in the same team to rename the Calder stakes schedule that handled the Oak Tree transition.

Early action item: whether to rename the entire Florida Stallion Stakes for Ross Morton or just one division.

Steve 'StatMan'
07-08-2013, 01:05 PM
It's looking like Calder #1 and Calder #2 so far. Or possibly like Tampa Bay #2 & 3. Heck, it'll be Tampa Bay #1, #2 & #3 if Calder runs as planned to stick it back to Gulfstream which runs during Tampa Bay's meet.

Robert Goren
07-08-2013, 01:16 PM
Note that none of the three tracks are competing for bettors, they are competing for horses.

Tom
07-08-2013, 01:53 PM
Anyone notice the fields FULL or Wolfson horses at Calder saturday? In an interview after a stakes win he said he was heading to GP now. Is that rule still in affect where if they leave Calder they move their whole stable? If so, thats a HUGE blow to CRC..matter of time.

He was on with Steve Byk Friday - not happy at all. Said he was scratching the one horse and he did, and was moving the stable Sunday. I think it was the last half hour of the show.