PDA

View Full Version : YouBet and others

melman
11-23-2001, 07:41 AM
As PA has correctly pointed out, YouBet has made some important changes for the bettor. They have an improved product with less charges. However I have not and will not be using them in the future. That is because I am using a service that pays me!! Philly Phone's new internet service that is now available to the general public. It has every track running listed to bet on and the video is by the former racingchannel.com. They now call it Phonebet.com. Video for about 5 tracks during the day (the big tracks) and 5 at night. If I am looking for one of the tracks not covered on Phonebet.com I still turn on YouBet for their video. System has worked very well and I have received from them many deposits to my account. Not bad. The at home betting field is getting bettor. If you have a Philly Phone account you are ready to go, no software needed. Located at www.phonebet.com You can visit the Philadelphia Park web site and click under Player Rewards then click under VIP section to see a detailed list of how much they will deposit into your account.

melman
11-25-2001, 11:18 AM
Just saw another offer this time by TVG at their web site. After you bet your first $50 they will deposit $50 into your account. Brisbet gives you free Maiden Stats plus a 20% discount of their products. Hey this at home betting is getting better all the time. Let's keep each other informed about the "deals" out there. I am a very loyal guy, loyal to who gives me the best offer. LOL. P>S for me I would have to NOT include the off-shore guys. Just a personal thing as I do not trust them. Even though I know some who use them.

Alc
11-25-2001, 09:11 PM
TVG offer is good. $50 posted to my account after the first $50 in wagers. Will not continue to use TVG. They charge .25/wager up to $20/month.