PDA

View Full Version : Tahrir square web cam - live

DJofSD
07-03-2013, 11:25 AM
http://www.times-standard.com/digitalextras/ci_23588344/live-egypt-protests-tahrir-square-military-deadline-closes

so.cal.fan
07-03-2013, 02:27 PM
Love it! :jump:

Dave Schwartz
07-03-2013, 03:05 PM
SCF,

May I ask, "Why do you love it?"

I mean, I get that he is back by the Muslim Brotherhood. Is that your reasoning?

(Not disagreeing, just wondering.)

Dave

JustRalph
07-03-2013, 03:30 PM
Great link

TJDave
07-03-2013, 03:36 PM
Try again. They have removed Morsi.

elysiantraveller
07-03-2013, 03:42 PM
SCF,

May I ask, "Why do you love it?"

I mean, I get that he is back by the Muslim Brotherhood. Is that your reasoning?

(Not disagreeing, just wondering.)

Dave

Who doesn't love a good old fashion coup? :ThmbUp:

JustRalph
07-03-2013, 03:42 PM
http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/07/15-photos-from-tahrir-square-protests.html

Obama the great........the friend of the world.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ihWR6dN46Y8/UdItSYEFi5I/AAAAAAABNQY/UqcOGv9rtJE/s600/130701-obama-egypt-010.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zQH_62cwigc/UdItTDXzoZI/AAAAAAABNQk/CrE8p9D03jk/s600/130701-obama-egypt-030.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ywpwtf0tt0c/UdItUBg6c1I/AAAAAAABNQ8/Xpn0SP8FSDw/s600/130701-obama-egypt-050.jpg

Hillary deserves credit for this too

elysiantraveller
07-03-2013, 07:46 PM
"We're getting good at this."

- The Egyptian Army

LottaKash
07-03-2013, 10:49 PM
"We're getting good at this."

- The Egyptian Army

The BO bootlickers must feel a great wrenching in their abodomens, when they see the way that many others in the world view their beloved "narcissist"...

A nobel peace-prizer, imagine that...haha !

JustRalph
07-04-2013, 12:18 AM
Obama after his first election victory

"Obama: Well, I truly believe that the day I’m inaugurated, not only does the country look at itself differently, but the world looks at America differently. If I’m reaching out to the Muslim world, they understand that I’ve lived in a Muslim country, and I may be a Christian, but I also understand their point of view.

Interviewer: Although you were a little kid when you lived in Indonesia, right? Is that what you’re talking about?

Obama: Well, it’s not just that. My sister is half-Indonesian. I traveled there all the way through my college years. And so I’m intimately concerned with what happens in these countries and the cultures and perspectives that these folks have. And those are powerful tools for us to be able to reach out to the world, and when you combine that with my work on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, on everything from nuclear proliferation to issues of genocide, then I think that the world will have confidence that I am listening to them and that our future and our security is tied up with our ability to work with other countries in the world. That will ultimately make us safer. "

From Cairo speech

"The fourth issue that I will address is democracy.

I know there has been controversy about the promotion of democracy in recent years, and much of this controversy is connected to the war in Iraq. So let me be clear: no system of government can or should be imposed upon one nation by any other.

That does not lessen my commitment, however, to governments that reflect the will of the people. Each nation gives life to this principle in its own way, grounded in the traditions of its own people. America does not presume to know what is best for everyone, just as we would not presume to pick the outcome of a peaceful election. But I do have an unyielding belief that all people yearn for certain things: the ability to speak your mind and have a say in how you are governed; confidence in the rule of law and the equal administration of justice; government that is transparent and doesn't steal from the people; the freedom to live as you choose. Those are not just American ideas, they are human rights, and that is why we will support them everywhere.

There is no straight line to realize this promise. But this much is clear: governments that protect these rights are ultimately more stable, successful and secure. Suppressing ideas never succeeds in making them go away. America respects the right of all peaceful and law-abiding voices to be heard around the world, even if we disagree with them. And we will welcome all elected, peaceful governments – provided they govern with respect for all their people."

Ironic words considering he deposed Mubarak and the people of Egypt are marching in the streets screaming his name as an oppressor of the Egyptian people. In completely over his head........

rastajenk
07-04-2013, 08:03 AM
Bush said pretty much the same thing, only much more eloquently. I have never seen why The O is considered such a great speechmaker, 'cause all I ever see is sophomore-level rhetoric.

johnhannibalsmith
07-04-2013, 10:12 AM
...all I ever see is sophomore-level rhetoric.

Thar ya go. People love rhetoric.

Tom
07-04-2013, 10:26 AM
Hey, BO...from my generation to you....listen up dipstick.
x4PYZ5GwUhg