PDA

View Full Version : Indiana race 7

Maximillion
07-02-2013, 08:55 PM
:7: Tidal Volume had an eventful trip and beat a pretty stellar field (for that track). Won laughing over a pretty strong foe(the :2: ).Possible triple digit sf
and earned the hard way?

letswastemoney
07-02-2013, 10:28 PM
I'd be surprised if it was a triple digit speed figure. The final time of 1:03 seems on par for that level in a 5.5 furlong race.

cj
07-02-2013, 10:53 PM
I'd be surprised if it was a triple digit speed figure. The final time of 1:03 seems on par for that level in a 5.5 furlong race.

Not exactly going out on a limb for a race in Indiana.

Maximillion
07-02-2013, 10:59 PM
Not exactly going out on a limb for a race in Indiana.

As someone who plays mostly minor tracks it was very impressive to me,but I would love to hear your opinion on the "figure" earned in this race.(especially given the trip)

cj
07-02-2013, 11:11 PM
As someone who plays mostly minor tracks it was very impressive to me,but I would love to hear your opinion on the "figure" earned in this race.(especially given the trip)

I was in no way implying it wasn't an impressive race. I just know a 100+ figure in Indiana is a rare bird.

I'll be happy to let you know what I think when I review the card. I no longer do the Beyer scale, but I see he has some impressive dirt races in his PPs on my figures.

Maximillion
07-03-2013, 06:56 AM
I was in no way implying it wasn't an impressive race. I just know a 100+ figure in Indiana is a rare bird.

I'll be happy to let you know what I think when I review the card. I no longer do the Beyer scale, but I see he has some impressive dirt races in his PPs on my figures.

Thanks cj...look forward to it.