PDA

View Full Version : Bel Weds - R7

PhantomOnTour
07-02-2013, 01:46 PM
Looking at two nice priced horses:
:1: Isn'tlovejustgrand
:7: Ziptronic

There could be pace casualties in this one with lots of speed signed on.

:1: - draws the rail so Rajiv must work out a trip from off the pace. Not the best win candidate but he should pass quite a few of these late. Even type runner doesn't ever really kick it in, but altered course last out in midstretch and continued on well. Decent turf record but clearly is a settler, running 2nd/3rd far more often than winning. Figs are on the fringes of the best in here but I believe in Rajiv and he can share...12-1 ML
:7: - strong pace runner can be placed virtually anywhere, and that will serve him well here. Likes the turf, the distance and the track...can get a nice outside stalk and pounce type trip under Saez. The #9 looks like the chief E here, and this guy can sit close to whatever he throws down & move past him. Think the lead is his somewhere around the top of the lane and I think he'll be tough...12-1 ML.

Other contenders are the obvious :3: who is a deserving ML chalk as he seems like he'll get an identical trip as he did in his last two, both wins. Solid figures, solid connections, solid turf record, yadda yadda yadda.
:2: should be used but may get caught up in a hot pace and get cooked. Race two back was nice and he can factor.
:8: the other Rice runner has no turf showing in his pp's but is a strong closing P/C type who will benefit from today's race shape. Iffy for the win but could be coming late.
:4: guess you gotta respect this Cal shipper with good turf record and a local work...E/P type needs to avoid the madness up front

Here's what I am thinking before scratches:
ex:
3 w 1-7
ex:
1-7 w 1-2-3-4-7-8
win:

good luck

Robert Fischer
07-03-2013, 03:09 PM
gonna watch Rosario in the 5th race on :6:.

rooting not betting

iceknight
07-03-2013, 04:10 PM
Looking at two nice priced horses:
:1: Isn'tlovejustgrand
:7: Ziptronic

good luck I agree with you on the :7:.. (and the favorite :3:..but not on the :1:.) What do I do think is the other danger is :4: Maui Mark with Rosario on board.. and the late money seems to be getting on him now.. hmmm

iceknight
07-03-2013, 04:16 PM
I agree with you on the :7:.. (and the favorite :3:..but not on the :1:.) What do I do think is the other danger is :4: Maui Mark with Rosario on board.. and the late money seems to be getting on him now.. hmmm what can I say....Luis Saez did not give a good ride this time on :7:
Definitely impressed by :3: .. should move to stakes company now :)