PDA

View Full Version : Bel R2 - Lily Lynn

PhantomOnTour
06-27-2013, 01:35 PM
Am I missing the boat here?
8-1 for a decent closer on the drop & cutback behind all this speed seems enticing.
The #2 should benefit from the pace also...meltdown??

tri:
5-6-all
ex:
2-6 w 2-5-6
win:

PhantomOnTour
06-27-2013, 01:38 PM
"I love it when a plan comes together"
-George Peppard

PhantomOnTour
06-27-2013, 02:06 PM
I really like the :6: Rettalfa here but 2-1 just isn't enough value.
I believe in Rajiv and she will be the one running late, but I have to pass at this price.

PhantomOnTour
06-27-2013, 02:27 PM
madness in R3, glad I didn't take the plunge on Rettalfa.

Going to try to beat the big chalk #1 here with something we all need - Group Therapy, #2 at 9-2 currently.

The chalk is dropping into MdnClm and may boss this field, but she's had a few golden opportunities and blown them...ground loser.
I think a little competition early is all that's needed to soften up the chalk - hopefully she doesn't blitz these from the bell as she is the quickest.

ex:
2 w ALL
win:

**need 7-2 or better on the :2: for a play on this race

PhantomOnTour
06-27-2013, 02:41 PM
madness in R3, glad I didn't take the plunge on Rettalfa.

Going to try to beat the big chalk #1 here with something we all need - Group Therapy, #2 at 9-2 currently.

The chalk is dropping into MdnClm and may boss this field, but she's had a few golden opportunities and blown them...ground loser.
I think a little competition early is all that's needed to soften up the chalk - hopefully she doesn't blitz these from the bell as she is the quickest.

ex:
2 w ALL
win:

**need 7-2 or better on the :2: for a play on this race

Yes - Lumineuse is a weak hearted gal
win and ex

PhantomOnTour
06-27-2013, 02:53 PM
Me and everyone else like the :3: to repeat here.
Hanging out near the back of the pack thru slow splits, he passed a bunch in a strong 23.1 last 1/4 and won going away.
A few easy breezes since, some E types to run at, looks like a winner at short odds.
Main foe is the :7: who has been in some fast races early and late, should be comfortable with today's pace & run on.

PhantomOnTour
06-27-2013, 03:07 PM
Race 5 bet:

ex:
3 w 1-2-7
ex:
2-3
win:
3 (at 2-1 or better)

changed my mind and went with the #2 as the main foe...Maker claim and finished up nicely in last race. The #7 seems a bit of a hanger

good luck

PhantomOnTour
06-27-2013, 03:13 PM
Race 5 bet:

ex:
3 w 1-2-7
ex:
2-3
win:
3 (at 2-1 or better)

changed my mind and went with the #2 as the main foe...Maker claim and finished up nicely in last race. The #7 seems a bit of a hanger

good luck
Ugh...class will tell sometimes. Simply no match for the winner.
Silly bet with those odds in play :mad:

PhantomOnTour
06-27-2013, 03:40 PM
I like the :3: a bit from off the pace but this race is full of unknowns -
PASS

PhantomOnTour
06-27-2013, 04:12 PM
Unless someone goes with the :9: Willy Elliot early then Willy is gone.
I want to play against him here on the big class rise but he may just get away.
Making the :6: El Oh El my key runner at 5-1 but he needs to improve to win this. Strong finisher needs some early lick to set him up, but he can share.
The :1: is the fastest imo but had a dream trip last out behind a 3 way war. Still did well to win the stretch battle and prevail in good time...over the slop though.
The :8: can be there a long way on the stretchout for Levine.

ex:
1-8-9 w 6
6 w 1-2-8-9
win:

EDIT: the #1 looks terribly washy out there

PhantomOnTour
06-27-2013, 04:16 PM
Unless someone goes with the :9: Willy Elliot early then Willy is gone.
I want to play against him here on the big class rise but he may just get away.
Making the :6: El Oh El my key runner at 5-1 but he needs to improve to win this. Strong finisher needs some early lick to set him up, but he can share.
The :1: is the fastest imo but had a dream trip last out behind a 3 way war. Still did well to win the stretch battle and prevail in good time...over the slop though.
The :8: can be there a long way on the stretchout for Levine.

ex:
1-8-9 w 6
6 w 1-2-8-9
win:

EDIT: the #1 looks terribly washy out there
I finished dead last - Willy got away and hung on

PhantomOnTour
06-27-2013, 04:26 PM
Getting right to it in Race 8 - :1: Hundred Acre Wood will not likely see a better pace set up for her rally like she will today. Cutback from a mile and should run by many of these late. Barn nothing special (esp with cutbacks) but I think she can't help but get a share here.
The :2: is my other choice. Suspect Lezcano will rate today (although she doesn't like to pass horses)and can get the top fig runner home.
Nice price on both of these gals

ex:
1-2 w 1-2-4-5
win:
1-2

PhantomOnTour
06-27-2013, 04:48 PM
In my eye - absolute misread there.
Nothing even close

PhantomOnTour
06-27-2013, 05:02 PM
Race 9

tough finale - I like the :8: but will bet very little as I think this baby is up for grabs

ex:
2-6-7-9 w 8
win:

PhantomOnTour
06-27-2013, 05:15 PM
Race 9

tough finale - I like the :8: but will bet very little as I think this baby is up for grabs

ex:
2-6-7-9 w 8
win:
The :2b: comes out with front wraps on - I am chucking him...7yr old off the bench after a bad 2012 season...no thanks for the current chalk.

Revising the above exacta to:
4-6-7-9 w 8

PhantomOnTour
06-27-2013, 05:21 PM
The :2b: comes out with front wraps on - I am chucking him...7yr old off the bench after a bad 2012 season...no thanks for the current chalk.

Revising the above exacta to:
4-6-7-9 w 8
:lol: I was a loser either way but that was funny

Good start today - bad finish
Managed a profit today because of Lily Lynn, but I should have passed a few more races and it cost me.
Anyway, nice talking with myself today :D