PDA

View Full Version : Schumer issues a threat

JustRalph
06-23-2013, 09:27 PM
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/307223-schumer-predicts-mass-demonstrations-if-house-blocks-path-to-citizenship

Veiled, but a threat......

PaceAdvantage
06-23-2013, 09:51 PM
I believe he doesn't know what he is talking about...there will be no such massive demonstrations...

TJDave
06-23-2013, 10:44 PM
I'm against citizenship. I'm already paying too much for yard work.

johnhannibalsmith
06-23-2013, 11:47 PM
I believe he doesn't know what he is talking about...there will be no such massive demonstrations...

He definitely doesn't know what he's talking about, but I will say that Mexicans can get together and organize some demonstrations with the best of them. They're always marching and raising holy hell with Sheriff Jose and the gang in Phoenix. Plus, all the OWS degenerate leftovers are probably itching to break some shit and Charlie Hairplug may have a few of them on the payroll, so he may be slightly less clueless than usual.

JustRalph
06-24-2013, 12:36 AM
Remember, Democrats pay their protestors

boxcar
06-24-2013, 12:41 AM
I'm against citizenship. I'm already paying too much for yard work.

I guess that's the price you pay for being lazy. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Robert Goren
06-24-2013, 08:02 AM
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/307223-schumer-predicts-mass-demonstrations-if-house-blocks-path-to-citizenship

Veiled, but a threat...... More a predication than a threat. And unlikely predication at that.
Really Ralph, you need to find something to do other that searching the internet for politicians making fools of themselves. It will drive you bonkers. Even if you stick to just one side(and doesn't matter which side), there are still too many of them running off at mouth when they should be quiet.
That said, you write a book of dumb things Schumer alone has said. Maybe even a couple of volumes. He seems to be the-to-guy when ever the press wants a dumb quote from a left leaning politician.

BlueShoe
06-25-2013, 06:28 PM
Yes there will, but so what? As a SoCal resident, can assure all that the illegal alien lobby is very strong in California and the SouthWestern states. Big cities like LA and Phoenix will see the worst of it if things do not go their way.

On a related note, look for riots in the ghettos if George Zimmerman gets anything less than being drawn and quartered.

PaceAdvantage
06-26-2013, 12:39 AM
On a related note, look for riots in the ghettos if George Zimmerman gets anything less than being drawn and quartered.I disagree with this more than I disagree with Chuck S.'s statement.

There would be nothing to riot over even if Zim goes scot-free...now if Zim were an actual white man, then you might have a valid theory....

It's interesting that the media insisted on calling him white early on...or a "white Hispanic."

Surprisingly (not), this same media never refers to Obama as a "white African-American" or a white anything.

Anyway, I digress...there will be no riots in the Zimmerman case, no matter which way it goes...

JustRalph
06-26-2013, 03:42 AM
They'll riot. Or something similar.

Robert Goren
06-26-2013, 10:37 AM
They'll riot. Or something similar.I agree. May riot even if he found guilty. Rioters just need any excuse.

classhandicapper
06-26-2013, 12:53 PM
Even if I was a hard core liberal I'd have a tough time liking Schmuck Schumer.

mostpost
06-26-2013, 01:19 PM
Even if I was a hard core liberal I'd have a tough time liking Schmuck Schumer.
If you were a hard core liberal, you would have the sense to know why you should like Chuck Schumer.

johnhannibalsmith
06-26-2013, 01:37 PM
If you were a hard core liberal, you would have the sense to know why you should like Chuck Schumer.

Yeah, right. A devout Democrat maybe, but a hardcore liberal? Doubt it. He's a greasy, sleazy "say all the right things, but stand for getting re-elected first" type of entrenched borderline corrupted career political hack.

Hard core liberals like real men that stand for stuff and don't blow smoke up their asses.

Mike at A+
06-26-2013, 01:54 PM
I can't stand the sound of his voice. He reminds me of the kid in school who always got beat up for his lunch money.

classhandicapper
06-26-2013, 07:28 PM

If by that you mean if I was a hard core liberal I would like an incompetent, corrupt, unprincipled, borderline traitor, politician that was trying to implement my agenda then I would agree.

I say that will full acknowledgment there are guys like that on the other side too.

BlueShoe
06-27-2013, 12:46 AM
If you were a hard core liberal, you would have the sense to know why you should like Chuck Schumer.But of course, as a fellow Bolshevik, Comrade Senator Schumer certainly merits admiration from the American Left. :rolleyes:

JustRalph
07-01-2013, 11:14 PM
Remember, Democrats pay their protestors

Have you seen the protests in Texas today......

Got nothing to do? Make a few bucks being a protestor

http://media.hotair.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/craigslist-prochoice-texas.jpg

From Craigslist yesterday