PDA

View Full Version : J Willard Thompson.

Stillriledup
06-22-2013, 07:31 PM
This guy is 5 for 100 every year like clockwork...now, he's 8 for 37 and his horses are running holes in the wind and getting bet like he's not really JWT.

What's the inside scoop Lambo?

lamboguy
06-22-2013, 08:27 PM
heard he got a new assistant, don't know who he is. Charles Simons got former Bruce Levine assistant Dan Laxmeter. Levine used to win all the time in New York with him. the other guy he used to have is Ramon Moya in New Jersey. he went off on his own and wins too. Levine probably looking for new guys to run his operation now, he hasn't been as warm without these 2 guys.

Stillriledup
06-22-2013, 09:09 PM
Good stuff, thanks.

magwell
06-22-2013, 09:19 PM
New rule.... any trainer goes and starts winning races, bring in the surveillance crew, new rules of racing ......:lol:

lamboguy
06-22-2013, 09:21 PM
let me tell you, if you ever want to see a great training operation, go and see Pletcher's. his guys don't miss a thing. if he had horses to fit all the classes he would win more races. his stable is geared to win big races. every day their horses go out to the track they have 2 guys watching them. back at the barn they have guys that go over the horses thoroughly every single day, they pick up things before they can become worse. every horse has their own brush, there is no such thing as sharing.

he is so much better than the rest, its a big upset when he doesn't win the race.

cj
06-22-2013, 09:28 PM
...he is so much better than the rest, its a big upset when he doesn't win the race.

I can think of many I'd rather train for me than him.

Stillriledup
06-22-2013, 09:31 PM
let me tell you, if you ever want to see a great training operation, go and see Pletcher's. his guys don't miss a thing. if he had horses to fit all the classes he would win more races. his stable is geared to win big races. every day their horses go out to the track they have 2 guys watching them. back at the barn they have guys that go over the horses thoroughly every single day, they pick up things before they can become worse. every horse has their own brush, there is no such thing as sharing.

he is so much better than the rest, its a big upset when he doesn't win the race.

Learned how to do things the right way from the Coach.

cj
06-22-2013, 09:34 PM
Learned how to do things the right way from the Coach.

Did he forget the part about actually racing racehorses?

magwell
06-22-2013, 09:37 PM
BTW Willard is probably close to 80 yrs old,

cj
06-22-2013, 09:39 PM
BTW Willard is probably close to 80 yrs old,

Yep, I remember him as a J bred guy mostly, was a MTH/MED staple.

Shemp Howard
06-22-2013, 09:56 PM
Willard won his first race as a trainer in 1963.

magwell
06-22-2013, 09:57 PM
Yep, I remember him as a J bred guy mostly, was a MTH/MED staple. That's him and sru see's him win a few races and thinks somethings up....

magwell
06-22-2013, 10:27 PM
That would be like if Van Berg suddenly won a few races at Hollywood park we better send in the surveillance crew to see what he's up to......:rolleyes:

nijinski
06-22-2013, 10:32 PM
His son Glenn wrote a book about cleaning up racing .

fiveouttasix
06-23-2013, 05:42 AM
A former steeplechase jockey, Thompson and his wife, wellknown hunter/jumper trainer
Carol, own Quiet Winter Farm,
where they also breed racehorses under the same name. In 2001
Thompson won the Monmouth
Park training title, his first since
1977, and his fourth overall.

alhattab
06-23-2013, 08:12 AM
New rule.... any trainer goes and starts winning races, bring in the surveillance crew, new rules of racing ......:lol:

I didn't see any suggestion of chicanery from SRU- just questioning if anything changed. Seems like a fair question given J Willie's recent record of a relatively low win %.

To me he's always been a guy who would race his horses into shape which partially accounted for his low win %. Now he's winning at a 35% clip at Mth. Either an 80yo trainer who can barely make it from the walking ring to the boxes before post time has changed his training methods,or there has been some other change that took place.

magwell
06-23-2013, 08:43 AM
I didn't see any suggestion of chicanery from SRU- just questioning if anything changed. Seems like a fair question given J Willie's recent record of a relatively low win %.

To me he's always been a guy who would race his horses into shape which partially accounted for his low win %. Now he's winning at a 35% clip at Mth. Either an 80yo trainer who can barely make it from the walking ring to the boxes before post time has changed his training methods,or there has been some other change that took place. Well Al I did see it differently and was just defending a friend, your right his MO is to race them fit maybe that's what happened. Willard has always been a old school hay and oats trainer, probably another reason in "these times" his % is always low, sorry but that's how I interpreted SRU's post.....

alhattab
06-23-2013, 08:12 PM
Well Al I did see it differently and was just defending a friend, your right his MO is to race them fit maybe that's what happened. Willard has always been a old school hay and oats trainer, probably another reason in "these times" his % is always low, sorry but that's how I interpreted SRU's post.....

Good for Mr. Thompson. He's always run tons of horses at Monmouth and he gives lots of riders a chance. I don't know the man but assuming everything is on the up and up it's a nice story.

You friends with Perlsweig too? I saw him walking through the picnic area on Friday. That story a year or so ago about him and Lord Avie was great.

nijinski
06-23-2013, 09:20 PM
Off topic very briefly . Been meaning for a while to comment on your profile name Al Hattab .One because I remember Al Battah his hard knocking son
from the Meadowlands backstretch . Always liked him .
You likely know but many don't know that Al Hattab had the gene that helps carry on his grey color . Every one of his foals was a grey , don't know of any chestnuts , browns or bays and he many foals ! Just thought I'd pass that on .

Anyway Thompson seemed to be well respected , good to see he's still got a barn going well . Likely has good assistants helping to handle his runners .

magwell
06-23-2013, 10:16 PM
Good for Mr. Thompson. He's always run tons of horses at Monmouth and he gives lots of riders a chance. I don't know the man but assuming everything is on the up and up it's a nice story.

You friends with Perlsweig too? I saw him walking through the picnic area on Friday. That story a year or so ago about him and Lord Avie was great.Yes Al, I've known Danny and his son from way back, Danny is quite the man he always donated his time and energy to the backstretch help and still does to this day, hes all class I seen him at GP this past winter,

cj
06-28-2013, 03:47 PM
I'm with SRU here...something fishy going on with Thompson.

Stillriledup
06-28-2013, 03:54 PM
Glenn Thompson, the son of the man in the thread title, wrote a book on training racehorses, or, something like that, and its discussed here. Not sure if J Wiliard Thompson is discussed, its a long thread.

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89426&page=1&pp=15

cj
06-28-2013, 03:58 PM
Glenn Thompson, the son of the man in the thread title, wrote a book on training racehorses, or, something like that, and its discussed here. Not sure if J Wiliard Thompson is discussed, its a long thread.

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89426&page=1&pp=15

Maybe Glenn uses the Force, while Dad has moved to the Dark Side. Just kidding, but something smells with regards to his horses right now.

Stillriledup
06-28-2013, 04:22 PM
Maybe Glenn uses the Force, while Dad has moved to the Dark Side. Just kidding, but something smells with regards to his horses right now.

Its certainly 'different' than we've seen over the years. When you are a clockwork 5% for decades and then all of a sudden you cant get beat, its human nature to ask "what happened".

cj
06-28-2013, 04:28 PM
Its certainly 'different' than we've seen over the years. When you are a clockwork 5% for decades and then all of a sudden you cant get beat, its human nature to ask "what happened".

It is more than human nature, it is smart. This isn't a case of just finding the right spot. His horses are showing VAST improvement.

magwell
06-28-2013, 04:34 PM
Its certainly 'different' than we've seen over the years. When you are a clockwork 5% for decades and then all of a sudden you cant get beat, its human nature to ask "what happened". What happened ? I see Willard won another race today, we better bring in the drones and start watching this nice old man, this cant happen.......:rolleyes:

Stillriledup
06-28-2013, 04:45 PM
It is more than human nature, it is smart. This isn't a case of just finding the right spot. His horses are showing VAST improvement.

Glenn Thompson asking Baffert a question about 3 hours ago. So far, no response from "midnight lute".

https://twitter.com/Daresoar

cj
06-28-2013, 04:49 PM
What happened ? I see Willard won another race today, we better bring in the drones and start watching this nice old man, this cant happen.......:rolleyes:

Do you even know for sure he is actually training the horses? If you actually looked at the PPs of his winners, you might open your eyes. It is a shame we have to be jaded horseplayers, but there is sometimes reason to be jaded.

magwell
06-28-2013, 05:33 PM
Do you even know for sure he is actually training the horses? If you actually looked at the PPs of his winners, you might open your eyes. It is a shame we have to be jaded horseplayers, but there is sometimes reason to be jaded. I just looked at the pp's of the race he won today and dont see anything that would make me suspicious that there was a VAST improvement over this bunch of nw2 lifetime 16 k fillys what's the problem in your opinion ?

magwell
06-28-2013, 05:37 PM
CJ I will try to find out from some people on the scene what they think is going on.......

PhantomOnTour
06-28-2013, 05:43 PM
Anyone have a few sets of pp's for some of his runners?
I would like to take a look...I guess he trains at Mth ??

cj
06-28-2013, 05:56 PM
I just looked at the pp's of the race he won today and dont see anything that would make me suspicious that there was a VAST improvement over this bunch of nw2 lifetime 16 k fillys what's the problem in your opinion ?

I go a little deeper than that.

Consider this, over the last 5 years, he is a 6% winner with an return of 83 cents per $2 bet. Over the past 90 days, he is a 32% winner with a $4.02 return per $2 bet. I make my own figures, but I'll use Beyers here so everyone can see them.

These are his 7 winners at Monmouth, excluding the 1st time starter. I list the five most recent figures with the most recent race on the right, oldest on the left (green means turf race):

Jersey Jet, 16, <0, 21, 8, 40
Precious Mem, 13, 7, 25, 53, 47 (note the 53 also came this spring)
Precious Mem, 25, 53, 47, 30, ? (bet it will be highest yet)
Pinot Grigio, 42, 50, 56, 30, 64
Peri Whan, 50, 29, 49, 67, 79 (67 also occurred this spring)
Enoki Chief, 44, 40, 48, 30, 65 (1st time Thompson)
Alarming Affair, 49, 43, 40, 26, 36
Perfect Jewel, 39, 49, pulled up, 42, 59

These are the margins of his winners: 4.5, 6.25, 1.5, 0.5, 2.25, 5.25, 9.25, 2.5, 2

So, a guy who is older than dirt and a career mediocre at best trainer is suddenly improving horses by many lengths, winning races by open lengths (an average of about 4 lengths), and winning them at suspiciously low odds given his history of mediocrity and the PPs of his horses coming in.

I'm sorry, but I don't buy it for one second. He is either a beard, or something has drastically changed in his training methods.

magwell
06-28-2013, 06:11 PM
I know he's won 4 or 5 training titles at Monmouth yrs ago, always raced his horses into shape and then ran them frequently once they were fit, I will call him, I'm sure he will remember me (it's been a while) lets see what he has to say about all this OK ?

cj
06-28-2013, 06:15 PM
I know he's won 4 or 5 training titles at Monmouth yrs ago, always raced his horses into shape and then ran them frequently once they were fit, I will call him, I'm sure he will remember me (it's been a while) lets see what he has to say about all this OK ?

Sure, though I wouldn't expect him to say much more no matter what the case. Would you?

Stillriledup
06-28-2013, 06:17 PM

Consider this, over the last 5 years, he is a 6% winner with an return of 83 cents per $2 bet. Over the past 90 days, he is a 32% winner with a $4.02 return per $2 bet. I make my own figures, but I'll use Beyers here so everyone can see them.

These are his 7 winners at Monmouth, excluding the 1st time starter. I list the five most recent figures with the most recent race on the right, oldest on the left (green means turf race):

These are the margins of his winners: 4.5, 6.25, 1.5, 0.5, 2.25, 5.25, 9.25, 2.5, 2

So, a guy who is older than dirt and a career mediocre at best trainer is suddenly improving horses by many lengths, winning races by open lengths (an average of about 4 lengths), and winning them at suspiciously low odds given his history of mediocrity and the PPs of his horses coming in.

I'm sorry, but I don't buy it for one second. He is either a beard, or something has drastically changed in his training methods.

Great post CJ.

magwell
06-28-2013, 06:29 PM
Sure, though I wouldn't expect him to say much more no matter what the case. Would you? Unless he has changed quite a bit, the Willard I knew was a no nonsense straight forward guy also I dont remember him being a big gambler if at all, hard to believe he has changed much at his age. but........;)

cj
06-28-2013, 07:56 PM
Unless he has changed quite a bit, the Willard I knew was a no nonsense straight forward guy also I dont remember him being a big gambler if at all, hard to believe he has changed much at his age. but........;)

Call if you like, but to my mind, PPs speak louder than words.

magwell
06-28-2013, 08:43 PM
Call if you like, but to my mind, PPs speak louder than words. , Like you said it wont matter what he has to say, but in calling to get his number I talked to a couple people there and they are surprised also and dont have any idea for his success this year, but they don't believe he would be cheating, same thing I thought, that's why I have been defending him. CS probably has better info as he is closer to the scene than me, as I haven't been there for more than 35 yrs.......

Stillriledup
06-28-2013, 08:53 PM
Maybe he has new owners and those owners are 'affiliated' with other trainers, does anyone want to do some investigative work and see who his owners happen to be? Maybe its not the usual suspects he's had owning over the last few decades?

alhattab
06-28-2013, 09:20 PM

Precious Mem is a 3yo filly, so it isn't surprising to see her figs escalating in this fashion. Her first start of the year was 4/30.

Peri Whan is also a 3yo who earned his 2 highest figs in his only 3yo starts, and his 5 length win was in a 5 horse field in which he was 3/5.

Perfect Jewel is also a 3yo, and earned the 39 and 49 in July and Aug of her 2yo season.

Pinot Grigio was competitive in Prx restricted starters and claimers under Shannon Uske, then faced J-breds at Mth with Trujillo.

Enoki Chief seems hard to figure. He was competitive against similar company as he beat in his 9 length win, but it was hard to see that type of win/figure coming.

Jersey Jet beat cheap maiden claimers on a loose lead after battling the bias in the start before that, which was his first since January

alhattab
06-28-2013, 09:27 PM
Maybe he has new owners and those owners are 'affiliated' with other trainers, does anyone want to do some investigative work and see who his owners happen to be? Maybe its not the usual suspects he's had owning over the last few decades?

I believe Thompson owns many of his own horses through Quiet Winter Farm. Other owners I believe are similar to past years. Interestingly, Enoki Chief won on the same day (2d Sunday in June) 2 years in a row but under different owner names (Navesink River Stable and Peter Freundlich).

cj
06-28-2013, 10:10 PM
Precious Mem is a 3yo filly, so it isn't surprising to see her figs escalating in this fashion. Her first start of the year was 4/30.

Peri Whan is also a 3yo who earned his 2 highest figs in his only 3yo starts, and his 5 length win was in a 5 horse field in which he was 3/5.

Perfect Jewel is also a 3yo, and earned the 39 and 49 in July and Aug of her 2yo season.

Pinot Grigio was competitive in Prx restricted starters and claimers under Shannon Uske, then faced J-breds at Mth with Trujillo.

Enoki Chief seems hard to figure. He was competitive against similar company as he beat in his 9 length win, but it was hard to see that type of win/figure coming.

Jersey Jet beat cheap maiden claimers on a loose lead after battling the bias in the start before that, which was his first since January

You can always find reasons for horses running huge new tops, but I trust the numbers. There is improvement, then there is IMPROVEMENT. As a numbers guy, I know what is normal for 2yo, 3yo, horses dropping in class, etc. This isn't normal. And, lets not forget, the guy has been winning at 5% or so for years now with the same exact kind of stock.

Sorry, I'm not buying it is some fluke or crazy cycle. His horses are running out of their mind, and more importantly, getting bet like it is expected.

cj
06-28-2013, 10:15 PM

You can update these two:

Precious Mem, 25, 53, 47, 30, 60 (I'm a prophet!)
Alarming Affair, 49, 43, 40, 26, 36, 59

Shemp Howard
06-28-2013, 10:15 PM
Off topic very briefly . Been meaning for a while to comment on your profile name Al Hattab .One because I remember Al Battah his hard knocking son
from the Meadowlands backstretch . Always liked him .
You likely know but many don't know that Al Hattab had the gene that helps carry on his grey color . Every one of his foals was a grey , don't know of any chestnuts , browns or bays and he many foals ! Just thought I'd pass that on .

Anyway Thompson seemed to be well respected , good to see he's still got a barn going well . Likely has good assistants helping to handle his runners .

Al Hattab's sire and dam were both grey. It would be impossible for him to not pass on the greying gene his foals.

alhattab
06-28-2013, 10:29 PM
CJ- somewhat off topic but I'm interested in your thoughts on this. I believe Peri Whan earned his 50 in August of his 2yo season in is 4th start. All else being equal, what would you expect a normal Beyer (or your own figs) progression would be into his 3yo season? My guesstimate is that a 70 Beyer would be reasonable. In other words, if I were handicapping the race in June 2013 and it looked like a 70 might win it, and I saw that Peri Whan put up a 50 in August 2012 when he was 2, I would include him in the mix. What say you?

cj
06-28-2013, 10:39 PM
CJ- somewhat off topic but I'm interested in your thoughts on this. I believe Peri Whan earned his 50 in August of his 2yo season in is 4th start. All else being equal, what would you expect a normal Beyer (or your own figs) progression would be into his 3yo season? My guesstimate is that a 70 Beyer would be reasonable. In other words, if I were handicapping the race in June 2013 and it looked like a 70 might win it, and I saw that Peri Whan put up a 50 in August 2012 when he was 2, I would include him in the mix. What say you?

70 would be a bit extreme. In one of Beyer's books, he did a study that showed improvement to be between 1 and 1.5 points per month. I find it is much closer to 1, even less, when we are talking horses that remain sprinting. I also don't think you will find it holds a lot of water when horses are class droppers. It is more effective for better horses.

But, still this begs the question. If you think this is just normal improvement, why didn't his horses seem to improve last year? Or the year before? Or the year before that?

alhattab
06-28-2013, 11:30 PM
70 would be a bit extreme. In one of Beyer's books, he did a study that showed improvement to be between 1 and 1.5 points per month. I find it is much closer to 1, even less, when we are talking horses that remain sprinting. I also don't think you will find it holds a lot of water when horses are class droppers. It is more effective for better horses.

But, still this begs the question. If you think this is just normal improvement, why didn't his horses seem to improve last year? Or the year before? Or the year before that?

I don't know. It's possible that they did but didn't win, but I can only speculate based on anecdotal info. Two reasons, other than the cheating implied in this thread, come to mind. First is field size/competition. Thompson has a lot if J-breds and he is therefore a fish in a continuously shrinking pond as J-bred foal crop has declined. Second his his use of jockeys. Seems like he's using better riders this year (i didnt thoroughly research) and maybe that is making a difference. Last year out of of 151 starters, 41 hit the board (say 28%). This year out of limited 38-starter sample, 16 have hit the board (40%). His record in recent years is similar to last year. Maybe using better riders has turned 2ds and 3ds into winners.

phattty
06-29-2013, 12:36 AM
Am I thee only one who believes that the overall level of competition is below the levels of previous years....now I have no facts to back up my claim its just a feeling the class of local barns doesn't measure up.. Several outfits have shipped in with fresher horses and are winning readily... Cibelli is laying in the weeds it seems not ready to her best while under scrutiny

Overall in the last 6 months or so it seems class levels at many tracks ( mid-Atlantic )for sure are suffering from the last 5 years of horrible production from the breeding sheds

Maybe it just is old Willard shows up with pocketful of conditions and has them ready to run .

I find it hard to believe I can't just pitch his stock thinking I'm only get hurt 4or 5% of the time

Crazy shit happening all over the place these days

davew
06-29-2013, 01:39 AM
maybe after 60 yrs of training, he finally figured it out....

cj
06-29-2013, 01:44 AM
...other than the cheating implied in this thread...

There are lots of reasons trainers suddenly get good. Cheating is just one of them. I have no idea if that is in play here or not, and honestly, I don't care. The sudden improvement of a trainer is something handicappers are forced to deal with these days. I'm long past worrying about why it happens. I just know a radical change when I see it, and I see one.

nijinski
06-29-2013, 02:54 AM
Fifty years and no major infractions .
His family is heavily invested in Equestrian events , these go beyond racing .
He also has stable help that have horsemanship awards .
Would be very disappointed to find anything going on that wasn't legal .

alhattab
06-29-2013, 08:00 AM
Am I thee only one who believes that the overall level of competition is below the levels of previous years....now I have no facts to back up my claim its just a feeling the class of local barns doesn't measure up.. Several outfits have shipped in with fresher horses and are winning readily... Cibelli is laying in the weeds it seems not ready to her best while under scrutiny

Overall in the last 6 months or so it seems class levels at many tracks ( mid-Atlantic )for sure are suffering from the last 5 years of horrible production from the breeding sheds

Maybe it just is old Willard shows up with pocketful of conditions and has them ready to run .

I find it hard to believe I can't just pitch his stock thinking I'm only get hurt 4or 5% of the time

Crazy shit happening all over the place these days

I think you are absolutely right about this- ties in w/my comment on the J-bred population. It used to be that the state-bred fields were routinely filled w/12 horses. Now it seems you get 8 or 9.

As far as the other comment about maybe he figured things out after 60 years, Thompson was leading trainer at Monmouth 4times including 1977 and 2001, so it seems he figured things out a long time ago.

onefast99
06-29-2013, 10:03 AM
I think you are absolutely right about this- ties in w/my comment on the J-bred population. It used to be that the state-bred fields were routinely filled w/12 horses. Now it seems you get 8 or 9.

As far as the other comment about maybe he figured things out after 60 years, Thompson was leading trainer at Monmouth 4times including 1977 and 2001, so it seems he figured things out a long time ago.
You bring up a great point, the reduction of entrants into the J bred races. Since the purse monies aren't comparable to NYRA many have opted for NY breds. The uncertainty with the 'private' takeover of MP was also a key factor in breeders holding up or heading to more lucrative purse monies, again NYRA being the closest and highest. No one knows for sure if MP will weather the storm and that alone scared off at a minimum 25% of the "hobby" breeder.

Tom
06-29-2013, 11:49 AM
maybe after 60 yrs of training, he finally figured it out....

Hay, oats, and........?
Hay, oats, and........?
Hay, oats, and........?

Water?
Water?

Hay, oats, and WATER! D'oh!

Stillriledup
06-29-2013, 01:19 PM
Hay, oats, and........?
Hay, oats, and........?
Hay, oats, and........?

Water?
Water?

Hay, oats, and WATER! D'oh!

H....O.... and H2O! :ThmbUp:

Took him 80 years to have his 'Eureka Moment!" :ThmbUp:

affirmedny
06-29-2013, 02:43 PM

He's won more races than Nick Zito, JJ Toner, Bill Spawr and Bruce Headley among many others albeit with cheaper stock. He must have some idea what he's doing......

theiman
06-30-2013, 01:44 PM
There is a topic about J Willard Thompson on a different forum and the discussion seems to involve some sort of connection with a banned NY/NJ harness trainer, with the initials LP. I would think its a lot of speculation and rumors, at least for the time being.
Its just what I read on another forum, not validating its content at all.

cj
06-30-2013, 02:19 PM
Got one coming up in a few minutes, R4 at Mth. Seems a logical spot for this turf runner, 3-1 currently.

Stillriledup
03-24-2014, 05:01 AM
his last starter was 2 months ago, did he retire?

WJ47
03-24-2014, 01:46 PM
his last starter was 2 months ago, did he retire?

His wife died at the end of 2013. Maybe he needed some time off or decided to cut back on his training operation.

http://obits.nj.com/obituaries/starledger/obituary.aspx?pid=168419024

CryingForTheHorses
03-24-2014, 05:48 PM

C'mon Lambo,How much did he pay you to say that..You should be saying,Did you see how many horses he went though to get that good one...This guy may win a ton of races and at 125 per day,He better have tons of people looking out for the horses..What about the horses that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars,Dropped in for 12k so he can lose them..My stable is also geared up to win races and yes we dont miss too much either..When your getting the creme of the crop with hundreds of thousands of dollars paid for them,You are going to win races...A good horse will run for any trainer..He is just lucky enough to have them...When you say he is so much better then the rest..Not a fair statement..There are guys around that care for their horses just as well but dont have the same stock...When is the last time you gave him a horse to train @ 125 per day plus plus plus?

Stillriledup
09-19-2014, 02:58 AM
JWT hitting at 8 pct on the year so far for 2014.

Stillriledup
12-06-2014, 04:24 AM
This guy is 5 for 100 every year like clockwork...now, he's 8 for 37 and his horses are running holes in the wind and getting bet like he's not really JWT.

What's the inside scoop Lambo?

JWT currently 9 for 122 on 2014. He's back to his "5 for 100" clockwork.

Makes you wonder.

Stillriledup
05-09-2015, 04:42 PM
That's him and sru see's him win a few races and thinks somethings up....

So, i guess nothing was "up" in 2013?

:eek:

magwell
05-09-2015, 07:41 PM
So, i guess nothing was "up" in 2013?

:eek:Sru if you knew Willard you'd be ashamed to ever think that of him :lol::lol::lol:

Stillriledup
05-09-2015, 08:24 PM
Sru if you knew Willard you'd be ashamed to ever think that of him :lol::lol::lol:

All i know is he went from a 5% guy to the greatest trainer anyone had ever seen to a guy who is 0 for 2015, so, i don't know what to think. If you have a clue, let me know, i'm stumped!