PDA

View Full Version : Paula, how could you!

ldiatone
06-22-2013, 05:46 PM
well no more paula deen on the food network anymore! she will show up on the cooking channel. with my favorite...Nadia G "Bitchin Kitchen"
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/paula-deen-fans-vent-outrage-food-network-180024556.html

Robert Fischer
06-22-2013, 07:06 PM
I actually like some of her over-the-top recipes. Hadn't heard of her before this scandal.

Striker
06-23-2013, 01:45 AM
Went to see her basically talk to the crowd at a show at the Horseshoe in Indiana cause the wife loves her. Let me tell you her and Michael were telling sexual jokes the entire time. Paula went thru the audience to look at lots of the womens' rings to see how big the diamond(s) were because she said that how a women gets a big ring is related to how much oral sex she performs on her man. It was a 21 and over show, but it certainly wasn't about cooking.

Shelby
06-23-2013, 11:29 AM
I think she'd be a hoot to have drinks with.

Longshot6977
06-23-2013, 11:33 AM
So the FN is canceling her normally wholesome cooking show. I guess it is to make room for more high class shows like Mystery Diner, Restaurant Stakeout etc where they show people spitting on food and rubbing hamburger buns on their armpits, have tons of tattoos and piercings, use foul language etc. Jeesh. What an overreaction.

classhandicapper
06-23-2013, 11:42 AM
I watch a ton of Cooking Channel and Food Network shows for entertainment. I think most of the chefs should be thrown off the air for encouraging food that's ruining the health of people that eat that way. IMO that's a way bigger crime than admitting you used some racist term 10-20 years ago in private.

DJofSD
06-23-2013, 11:49 AM
I watch a ton of Cooking Channel and Food Network shows for entertainment. I think most of the chefs should be thrown off the air for encouraging food that's ruining the health of people that eat that way. IMO that's a way bigger crime than admitting you used some racist term 10-20 years ago in private.

Now, now, in the words of my favorite movie character "a man has got to know his limitations."

Yes, if you ate a steady diet of the rich, high caloric foods they cook, you'd eventually have health problems. Hell, even Andy Weil drinks a Coca-cola every now and then.

On a different note, I believe FN has been taken over by corporate types which know little or nothing about food, cooking or chefs. A prime example is ICA. It used to be a mainstay for me for both learning about recipes, techniques and even the chef's themselves, along with the entertainment value. But they ruined the show and I can not remember when I watched it last.

classhandicapper
06-23-2013, 12:01 PM
Now, now, in the words of my favorite movie character "a man has got to know his limitations."

Yes, if you ate a steady diet of the rich, high caloric foods they cook, you'd eventually have health problems. Hell, even Andy Weil drinks a Coca-cola every now and then.

On a different note, I believe FN has been taken over by corporate types which know little or nothing about food, cooking or chefs. A prime example is ICA. It used to be a mainstay for me for both learning about recipes, techniques and even the chef's themselves, along with the entertainment value. But they ruined the show and I can not remember when I watched it last.

I eats lots of things I shouldn't in moderation, but there is very little moderation in those shows. It's all about making the richest, best tasting food possible and pointing you to the restaurants that do the same. It's entertaining, but I think there should probably more shows focused on weight loss, healthy eating, nutrition etc...

I mean, I love Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives, but that guy is even money to not make it another 10 years the way he eats.

Marshall Bennett
06-23-2013, 12:01 PM
It's apparent that use of the "N" word is only surpassed by perhaps murder in as far as damaging one's career. Blacks toss the word around routinely without any consequence whatsoever. If it's such a horrible inflammatory word, shouldn't anyone that uses it be treated equally?

Grits
06-23-2013, 02:26 PM
I decided to read more on this..... Here is the formal complaint. I've not read anything this disgusting, this backwards, this damaging, in many a day. Nothing. To say the least, I'm ashamed that these people live in the South. I can honestly say.... no, we are not all like this. God forbid if we were.

This is lengthy, but I promise you all, its worth reading.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/148781831/Jackson-v-Deen-Et-Al-Complaint

According to Forbes, Paula Deen earns over 17 million a year. A lawsuit against her and her enterprise for 1.2 million isn't "walk around money" to this woman. She should've settled this, but in her arrogance and greed, refused to do so. Instead, she would have done better to (1.) pay closer attention to her existing business operations as opposed to opening more restaurants each year, hustling more books, shilling for more sponsors, cookware, etc. Bent on expanding her brand. (2.) Thrown her habitually drunk, blatantly ignorant brother in the Savannah River along with a few of her other "good ole' boys in charge". (3.) Reflected on her own behavior and reined in her unfortunate, filthy mouth.

I'm sorry to be so vocal but no apology, anywhere, YouTube, Today Show, etc, wherever she shows up ... is going to elevate this woman. It won't happen. Her faithful can stand by her all they want. She's an embarrassment, and she'll remain one. .... Again, I am sorry.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/don-mcnay/why-did-paula-deens-legal_b_3483530.html

Longshot6977
06-24-2013, 09:08 AM
Found this on facebook.

classhandicapper
06-24-2013, 09:35 AM
I decided to read more on this..... Here is the formal complaint. I've not read anything this disgusting, this backwards, this damaging, in many a day. Nothing. To say the least, I'm ashamed that these people live in the South. I can honestly say.... no, we are not all like this. God forbid if we were.

This is lengthy, but I promise you all, its worth reading.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/148781831/Jackson-v-Deen-Et-Al-Complaint

According to Forbes, Paula Deen earns over 17 million a year. A lawsuit against her and her enterprise for 1.2 million isn't "walk around money" to this woman. She should've settled this, but in her arrogance and greed, refused to do so. Instead, she would have done better to (1.) pay closer attention to her existing business operations as opposed to opening more restaurants each year, hustling more books, shilling for more sponsors, cookware, etc. Bent on expanding her brand. (2.) Thrown her habitually drunk, blatantly ignorant brother in the Savannah River along with a few of her other "good ole' boys in charge". (3.) Reflected on her own behavior and reined in her unfortunate, filthy mouth.

I'm sorry to be so vocal but no apology, anywhere, YouTube, Today Show, etc, wherever she shows up ... is going to elevate this woman. It won't happen. Her faithful can stand by her all they want. She's an embarrassment, and she'll remain one. .... Again, I am sorry.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/don-mcnay/why-did-paula-deens-legal_b_3483530.html

There's no way I have the time or desire to read that entire document, but isn't that just the complaint?

If so, much of it may not even be fact. That's what the case was all about and presumably why she was fighting it to begin with.

I doubt anyone here is going to defend her. It's more about the hypocrisy of the left on these matters.

classhandicapper
06-24-2013, 09:38 AM
Found this on facebook.

This one was better.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/p480x480/1000382_620888351255453_955701289_n.jpg

Robert Fischer
06-24-2013, 09:55 AM
I guess context matters.

classhandicapper
06-24-2013, 11:13 AM
I guess context matters.

IMO it does and should matter, but even then it seems to only matters one way.

Grits
06-24-2013, 12:31 PM
Doesn't it say complaint, clearly? Either way, I don't care whether you read the thing or not.

Robert Goren
06-24-2013, 12:37 PM
Paula Dean will get a temporary boost from this, but will disappear in year or so. With any luck you can catch some really good clearance sales on some of her cooking supplies .

Robert Fischer
06-24-2013, 12:42 PM
IMO it does and should matter, but even then it seems to only matters one way.
let's start with the Paula Deen/Jamie Foxx political meme you posted.
This one was better.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/p480x480/1000382_620888351255453_955701289_n.jpg

Saloon Keeper, Dr. Schultz, Marshall Tatum, Spencer Bennett, Judd, Russ, Seller-Clyde, Trackers, Stephen, Ace Woody, and Billy Crash

Are all white characters portrayed by white actors who said the word "******" in the same movie where Foxx "kills all the white people" (Django Unchained).

None of them got fired for using the word "******".

A white actor/actress can say the word "******" in a movie as freely as the script allows.

A white academic can discuss the etymology of the word "******" as much as he so wishes.

A white comedian can freely use the word "******" when performing a skit making fun of racists.

I just used the word "******" six times, and it was completely appropriate.

context is the key.

Grits
06-24-2013, 12:42 PM
Paula Dean will get a temporary boost from this, but will disappear in year or so. With any luck you can catch some really good clearance sales on some of her cooking supplies .

LOLOLOL :lol: True.

JustRalph
06-24-2013, 01:15 PM
After reading the complaint, this lawsuit is more about Paula's brother. If he is half of what is alleged, he is a lout of the highest order.

Paula actively participated in protecting her brother and "their" employees

Shame on her if 10% of the complaint is true.

DJofSD
06-24-2013, 01:38 PM
So, I'm a little confused about the "N" word.

Is the core issue the word itself, or, is it more who uses it and in what circumstance?

tucker6
06-24-2013, 02:25 PM
After reading the complaint, this lawsuit is more about Paula's brother. If he is half of what is alleged, he is a lout of the highest order.

I live near Savannah. The people that know the brother well would agree with your assessment. Further, her restaurant serves average food at best, so we aren't really losing any culinary arts in these parts. :D

classhandicapper
06-24-2013, 03:05 PM
let's start with the Paula Deen/Jamie Foxx political meme you posted.

Saloon Keeper, Dr. Schultz, Marshall Tatum, Spencer Bennett, Judd, Russ, Seller-Clyde, Trackers, Stephen, Ace Woody, and Billy Crash

Are all white characters portrayed by white actors who said the word "******" in the same movie where Foxx "kills all the white people" (Django Unchained).

None of them got fired for using the word "******".

A white actor/actress can say the word "******" in a movie as freely as the script allows.

A white academic can discuss the etymology of the word "******" as much as he so wishes.

A white comedian can freely use the word "******" when performing a skit making fun of racists.

I just used the word "******" six times, and it was completely appropriate.

context is the key.

I understand 100% what you are saying and agree with you. But there are examples of actual double standards.

That's what people object to even if these dopey JPGs don't reflect it well. No is defending Paula's use of the "N" word when other people can say it in a different context. They know the difference.

However, I might argue that if a "white" guy said I got to kill all the "blacks" his career could be in shambles no matter what the context.

I'd suggest you watch NBA TV and listen to the way Shaq refers to "white" players on occasion and draws clear implications that are not complimentary. You never hear a peep about it. (though I would argue he is correct and also defend his right to tell the truth even if some white guys get offended)

Chris Paul supposedly recently asked for Vinny Del Negro to get fired (his incompetent white coach that was then correctly fired), but insisted the replacement coach be black or he'd leave. As soon as the story came out it was buried. Could you imagine what would happen if Steve Nash asked for Alvin Gentry to be fired and replaced by a white coach? WWIII would erupt.

If I had the time and inclination, I could probably make a long list examples where if you reversed who said something either all hell would have broken loose or it would have been ignored depending on the color of the commentator.

I would argue that truth and free speech overrides everything, but if we want to be delusional about some things and overly sensitive to some people's sensitivities, then we should at least be consistent.

Robert Goren
06-24-2013, 03:39 PM
So, I'm a little confused about the "N" word.

Is the core issue the word itself, or, is it more who uses it and in what circumstance? To be safe, just use it period if you are white.

Grits
06-24-2013, 05:05 PM

Ralph, this was my thought exactly. 100%

I don't care how one looks at it ..... wrong to subject employees to this kind of working environment. Her brother is a nothing.

duncan04
06-24-2013, 05:29 PM
The whole thing is a joke. So the woman worked at the restaurant from 2005-2010? If it was so bad why did she work there for so long? And why wait even longer to file a lawsuit? What am I missing here. And if Paula was a black woman, her using the N word wouldn't be a big deal. I am sick of the double standards. I am not defending the use of the n word mind you.

johnhannibalsmith
06-24-2013, 05:38 PM
To be safe, just use it period if you are white.

Even though it isn't typed the way you meant it, I basically agree with what you are saying. This is one double-standard that does exist and it is annoying but you know, I don't tend to get offended so when I think about all this, I just don't care. I see commercials on television that if I were to expect marketing people to treat us all without double standards, I would start a facebook and twitter campaign decrying the horrible insult towards lazy white men that I witnessed time and again. If people want to get offended, let them. I'm not going to get offended if they insult me in a way that would be insulting to them if I did it, so this double standard is just something to brush off and not get upset over. Being offended all the time must be a lousy way to live. I'm not going to join them in the quest to be offended and I'm not going to insult them just because they get to do it, so, who cares.

_______
06-24-2013, 10:31 PM
She should have been fired for using the word butter so often. And for the godawful way she said it.

Does she still have the job as pitch women for diabetes medication?

Robert Goren
06-24-2013, 11:33 PM
Even though it isn't typed the way you meant it, I basically agree with what you are saying. This is one double-standard that does exist and it is annoying but you know, I don't tend to get offended so when I think about all this, I just don't care. I see commercials on television that if I were to expect marketing people to treat us all without double standards, I would start a facebook and twitter campaign decrying the horrible insult towards lazy white men that I witnessed time and again. If people want to get offended, let them. I'm not going to get offended if they insult me in a way that would be insulting to them if I did it, so this double standard is just something to brush off and not get upset over. Being offended all the time must be a lousy way to live. I'm not going to join them in the quest to be offended and I'm not going to insult them just because they get to do it, so, who cares.You are right I left out "don't". White men such as me have a strange way of turning a negative word into something to be proud of. Just think of the music about bums and dopers.

Robert Fischer
06-25-2013, 12:30 AM
I understand 100% what you are saying and agree with you. But there are examples of actual double standards.

That's what people object to even if these dopey JPGs don't reflect it well. No is defending Paula's use of the "N" word when other people can say it in a different context. They know the difference.

However, I might argue that if a "white" guy said I got to kill all the "blacks" his career could be in shambles no matter what the context.

I'd suggest you watch NBA TV and listen to the way Shaq refers to "white" players on occasion and draws clear implications that are not complimentary. You never hear a peep about it. (though I would argue he is correct and also defend his right to tell the truth even if some white guys get offended)

Chris Paul supposedly recently asked for Vinny Del Negro to get fired (his incompetent white coach that was then correctly fired), but insisted the replacement coach be black or he'd leave. As soon as the story came out it was buried. Could you imagine what would happen if Steve Nash asked for Alvin Gentry to be fired and replaced by a white coach? WWIII would erupt.

If I had the time and inclination, I could probably make a long list examples where if you reversed who said something either all hell would have broken loose or it would have been ignored depending on the color of the commentator.

I would argue that truth and free speech overrides everything, but if we want to be delusional about some things and overly sensitive to some people's sensitivities, then we should at least be consistent.

good post

Mike at A+
06-26-2013, 12:31 PM

How true, how very, VERY true. The double standard is quite sickening. It seems that some people can just get away with saying anything they like while others get destroyed. Just recently some Democrat Representative from Minnesota called Clarence Thomas an "Uncle Tom" and the story has been buried. Even Bill Clinton made some racially charged remarks about 0bama and he's still a favorite among Democrats. But how long was it in the news that some nameless, faceless protestor at a Tea Party demonstration in Washington, DC was alleged to have called someone in the Congressional Black Caucus a n*****? That was in the news for weeks and despite the fact that a $10,000 reward was offered to anyone who could prove it, no one ever came forward. And in this day and age where everyone with a cell phone can shoot audio and video, one would think that had that word really been said someone would claim that easy money. And how about the New Black Panther who said "kill cracker babies"? The words themselves could easily be taken as a terroristic threat and easily prosecuted. Ironically, this guy was recently arrested in NYC for carrying a loaded gun. NYC has automatic sentencing for that offense and I'll be watching to see if this guy gets off with a slap on the wrist because the organization he represents was instrumental in intimidating voters who might oppose 0bama. As wrong as Paula Deen was 28 years ago and given the circumstances, others have gotten a pass for much worse. I don't think anyone deserves to lose their job over what basically boils down to free speech, LEGAL free speech.

TJDave
06-26-2013, 01:19 PM
I don't think anyone deserves to lose their job over what basically boils down to free speech, LEGAL free speech.

I'd bet you'd feel differently if one of your employees said something detrimental that affected your business or personal beliefs. Everyone may have the right of 'free speech', but it doesn't go hand-in-hand with keeping their job.

Employees should learn to keep their opinions private just as employers should learn the correct way to fire them. ;)

Mike at A+
06-26-2013, 01:35 PM
I'd bet you'd feel differently if one of your employees said something detrimental that affected your business or personal beliefs. Everyone may have the right of 'free speech', but it doesn't go hand-in-hand with keeping their job.

Employees should learn to keep their opinions private just as employers should learn the correct way to fire them. ;)
Ah, so it's all about "business" and not about legality. My opinion is that people are entitled to say whatever they want (within the law of course) on their own time. Saying it in the workplace is a very different story. Where do we draw the line? Can I fire an employee because he voted for 0bama who used the terms "typical white person" and "punish your enemies" during campaigns? By extension I could claim that employee condoned that type of divisive language and it would hurt my business if one of my customers found out.

And speaking of "business" I just read that advance orders for Paula Deen's soon to be released cookbook have surged 1,300% on Amazon. Apparently many folks who think she was railroaded are showing their support for her. For her, not necessarily for the word she uttered 28 years ago.

TJDave
06-26-2013, 01:45 PM
Can I fire an employee because he voted for 0bama who used the terms "typical white person" and "punish your enemies" during campaigns? By extension I could claim that employee condoned that type of divisive language and it would hurt my business if one of my customers found out.

You can fire any employee for 'no cause'.

Just make sure you keep the real reason to yourself. ;)

Robert Goren
06-26-2013, 01:58 PM
How true, how very, VERY true. The double standard is quite sickening. It seems that some people can just get away with saying anything they like while others get destroyed. Just recently some Democrat Representative from Minnesota called Clarence Thomas an "Uncle Tom" and the story has been buried. Even Bill Clinton made some racially charged remarks about 0bama and he's still a favorite among Democrats. But how long was it in the news that some nameless, faceless protestor at a Tea Party demonstration in Washington, DC was alleged to have called someone in the Congressional Black Caucus a n*****? That was in the news for weeks and despite the fact that a $10,000 reward was offered to anyone who could prove it, no one ever came forward. And in this day and age where everyone with a cell phone can shoot audio and video, one would think that had that word really been said someone would claim that easy money. And how about the New Black Panther who said "kill cracker babies"? The words themselves could easily be taken as a terroristic threat and easily prosecuted. Ironically, this guy was recently arrested in NYC for carrying a loaded gun. NYC has automatic sentencing for that offense and I'll be watching to see if this guy gets off with a slap on the wrist because the organization he represents was instrumental in intimidating voters who might oppose 0bama. As wrong as Paula Deen was 28 years ago and given the circumstances, others have gotten a pass for much worse. I don't think anyone deserves to lose their job over what basically boils down to free speech, LEGAL free speech.People get fired all the time when they fail to tow the company line.... This is not about what some rapper said or what Clinton said. It is an employer-employee issue. The Food Network made a decision that they thought was in their best interest. Whether they are right, time will tell. But it is their business. You are never off the clock in today's world. Whenever you make statement that makes it to the public, you'd better hope your employer agrees with you. No employer is going lose business because you say something stupid. It really is that simple.
I am sure she will sell some books as people backlash against the decision and publicity, but in year she will be forgotten.

Mike at A+
06-26-2013, 02:06 PM
People get fired all the time when they fail to tow the company line.... This is not about what some rapper said or what Clinton said. It is an employer-employee issue. The Food Network made a decision that they thought was in their best interest. Whether they are right, time will tell. But it is their business. You are never off the clock in today's world. Whenever you make statement that makes it to the public, you'd better hope your employer agrees with you. No employer is going lose business because you say something stupid. It really is that simple.
I am sure she will sell some books as people backlash against the decision and publicity, but in year she will be forgotten.
Well from what I've read on the internet and in social media, both the Food Network and Smithfield are going to lose more viewers/customers than they would have by keeping her. And I sincerely doubt that she will be forgotten in a year. The woman is an icon in the cooking world.

Robert Goren
06-26-2013, 02:15 PM
Well from what I've read on the internet and in social media, both the Food Network and Smithfield are going to lose more viewers/customers than they would have by keeping her. And I sincerely doubt that she will be forgotten in a year. The woman is an icon in the cooking world. We shall see. I think she is nothing without a forum to push her wares. Maybe Fox will start a cooking channel and hire her.

rastajenk
06-26-2013, 02:24 PM
This has the feel of a Rush Limbaugh boycott, or the Chick-Fil-A thing last year. Back/fire.

TJDave
06-26-2013, 02:38 PM
The woman is an icon in the cooking world.

As is Jerry Springer to talk TV.

tucker6
06-26-2013, 03:36 PM
Well from what I've read on the internet and in social media, both the Food Network and Smithfield are going to lose more viewers/customers than they would have by keeping her. And I sincerely doubt that she will be forgotten in a year. The woman is an icon in the cooking world.
I have nothing against her, but she is manufactured. She brings nada to the culinary world. The food at her restaurants suck. She is NOT an icon.

Giada is an icon though.

Tom
06-26-2013, 03:53 PM
Correction.
Giada is a BABE! :kiss::cool:

TJDave
06-26-2013, 04:00 PM
Correction.
Giada is a BABE! :kiss::cool:

If she ate Paula's cooking she'd be a BABE²

Mike at A+
06-26-2013, 04:00 PM
I have nothing against her, but she is manufactured. She brings nada to the culinary world. The food at her restaurants suck. She is NOT an icon.

Giada is an icon though.
Two very different styles. Both icons in their own sphere of influence.

TJDave
06-26-2013, 04:23 PM
Both icons in their own sphere of influence.

Those in Paula's sphere think i-CON is improved rat bait.

Apologies to Mr. Foxworthy.

johnhannibalsmith
06-26-2013, 04:31 PM
Here's how out of touch I am - don't even have the slightest clue who this lady is.

tucker6
06-26-2013, 04:33 PM
Here's how out of touch I am - don't even have the slightest clue who this lady is.
Paula or Giada? If you don't know who Giada is, you need your man card revoked mister. Google Giada...

tucker6
06-26-2013, 04:35 PM
Those in Paula's sphere think i-CON is improved rat bait.

Apologies to Mr. Foxworthy.
now that got a real LOL. :D :lol:

johnhannibalsmith
06-26-2013, 04:36 PM
... Google Giada...

HHhhhellllooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Man card reinstated!!!

Ewwww....

Then I Goooogled the other one... what a study in contrast.

Stillriledup
06-26-2013, 04:40 PM

I've heard of her due to my GF constantly watching reality cooking shows, but other than accidentally hearing her name, i would have no idea who she was either.

To honor both of us, here's a video of
Hot chicks playing strip poker to Hall and Oates 'out of touch"

Enjoy :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-Xz8aLuD7Y

PaceAdvantage
06-26-2013, 05:06 PM
Just recently some Democrat Representative from Minnesota called Clarence Thomas an "Uncle Tom" and the story has been buried.I read about it this morning...not so buried...

But because he's a Democrat, he won't lose his job...

tucker6
06-26-2013, 05:12 PM
HHhhhellllooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Man card reinstated!!!

Ewwww....

Then I Goooogled the other one... what a study in contrast.
Glad to have you back among us. :ThmbUp:

Stillriledup
06-26-2013, 05:41 PM
Giada, photo shoot, commercial free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGR7JAo3f3c

(check out Ravenstowner168's comment 3 down from the top, lol)

DJofSD
06-26-2013, 06:00 PM
I read about it this morning...not so buried...

But because he's a Democrat, he won't lose his job...

Some how, in a reverse-o change-0 way, reminded me of that Ag secretary that made racist remarks then was basically hounded out of his job.

JustRalph
06-26-2013, 06:25 PM
Obvious racism

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/06/26/Flashback-Video-Paule-Deen-Embraces-Michelle-Obama-Compares-to-jackie-O

Tom
06-26-2013, 10:20 PM
Giada, photo shoot, commercial free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGR7JAo3f3c

(check out Ravenstowner168's comment 3 down from the top, lol)

Ya want fries wit dat? :p

Tom
06-26-2013, 10:21 PM
Who did the worse thing, Paula Dean, or Senator Byrd?

TJDave
06-26-2013, 10:30 PM
Who did the worse thing, Paula Dean, or Senator Byrd?

It was a contest?

Tom
06-26-2013, 10:32 PM
Only one of them ended up on "Chopped!"

Tom
06-27-2013, 12:54 PM
Creepy-ass cracker......passes the litmus test.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/creepy-ass-cracker-is-not-racist-says-trayvon-martins-friend-19506887

DJofSD
06-27-2013, 01:00 PM

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/creepy-ass-cracker-is-not-racist-says-trayvon-martins-friend-19506887
Well, we all know, what the individual believes to be or not to be racist does not matter. The village will decide.

johnhannibalsmith
06-27-2013, 01:16 PM

That's a relief. Too late now for me to go looking for a new nickname.

DJofSD
06-27-2013, 02:45 PM
Alton is on tour again: http://www.altonbrowntour.com/shows/palm-desert

newtothegame
06-29-2013, 04:42 PM
http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/20130628004-nc-wm.html

I wonder what will happen, if anything, to a black lady who says "white males" should not get the job....And her reasoning after is the person should reflect the community...YET HER COMMUNITY is 53% white!!!
Sounds like discrimination to me!!

Tom
06-29-2013, 04:46 PM
Alton is on tour again: http://www.altonbrowntour.com/shows/palm-desert

What do you say to Alton before he goes onstage?
Break an egg?