PDA

View Full Version : Women in the Navy Seals, Rangers, Infantry

delayjf
06-20-2013, 05:13 PM
If you can't meet the standard - then lower the standard. I knew this was coming. And in case your wondering, they will be lowing the standards to get women in. Below is a quote from the Current Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff - Gen Dempsey.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/jun/17/Pentagon-women-combat-seals-riverine/

Army Gen. Martin Dempsey, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Gen. Dempsey said that if "a particular standard is so high that a woman couldn't make it, the burden is now on the service to come back and explain...why is it that high? Does it really have to be that high?"

I'm shocked that there has been little or no push back from Senior Military Officers but I guess they have their next star or that cushy board of directors position with some liberal leaning company after retirement to consider. Congratulations boys - you've weakened your country today. I would love to be the incoming President - I would take names and sweep the Pentagon clean.

BlueShoe
06-20-2013, 11:06 PM
I'm shocked that there has been little or no push back from Senior Military Officers but I guess they have their next star or that cushy board of directors position with some liberal leaning company after retirement to consider. Congratulations boys - you've weakened your country today. I would love to be the incoming President - I would take names and sweep the Pentagon clean.
Generals and Admirals are like politicians, they worry about not being forced to retire and about taking that next step up, in this case, that next star and cushy assignment. They are cowed by PC, the FemiNazis, and the social engineering crowd.

Women in our Armed Forces has already gone too far in the opinion of many. While their patriotism and technical skills may be above reproach, the bottom line is that women simply cannot fight nearly as well as men, and never will. According to many senior career NCOs that are willing to speak off of the record, the women cause far more disipline and morale problems than do the men, with more personal problems. Add in the far weaker physical strength and this leads to lessened unit effectiveness and cohesion, and that means more people die and battles lost.