It is raining VERY hard right now.

Probably wouldn't cancel, but serious.

Phantombridgejumpe
06-18-2013, 12:00 PM
I'm no Storm Field.

lamboguy
06-18-2013, 01:24 PM
inside is dead as hell

gonna try 4th race #9 ELITE HONOR hoping that the track can get her to the wire. she might be short today.

lamboguy
06-18-2013, 01:54 PM
inside is dead as hell

gonna try 4th race #9 ELITE HONOR hoping that the track can get her to the wire. she might be short today.i swear i saw SCENIC VIEW train in Tampa when i was there in March and didn't think that much of her, and bang she gets me today. that's how tough this game is, it makes all of us look like fools.

Midnight Cruiser
06-18-2013, 03:04 PM
i swear i saw SCENIC VIEW train in Tampa when i was there in March and didn't think that much of her, and bang she gets me today. that's how tough this game is, it makes all of us look like fools.

Lambo, Ruberto has the 1 in the lifter at Presque Isle today. 8-1 ml. You likey?

lamboguy
06-18-2013, 03:25 PM
Lambo, Ruberto has the 1 in the lifter at Presque Isle today. 8-1 ml. You likey?if you throw out his last 3 races he looks pretty tough. the horse has science fiction speed and will have to kick out of there from the rail. if he turns out to be the speed of the speed he will get the job done this afternoon.

he won a race yesterday at presque isles. i am really rooting for him to win that 8th race sunday in a big way! and that filly could do it.