PDA

View Full Version : YouBet Responds To AmericaTab??

PaceAdvantage
11-21-2001, 11:09 PM
Just received this e-mail from YouBet:

Dear Youbet.com Member:

Hang on to your handicapping hat, as Youbet.comŽ pulls out all the stops to deliver the finest online racing experience under the sun. Get a load of these three fantastic offers that begin Thanksgiving Day.

First - No Credit Card Fees on Deposits. Go ahead and replenish your Youbet.com TotalAccessTM wagering account as often as you need to, now until February 22, 2002, and it won't cost you one red cent in processing fees from Youbet.com. Check with your bank regarding other cash advance fees. Hey, the way we look at it, horseplayers can use all the breaks they can get in their rage against the mutuel machines, and here's one you can't pass up.

Second - No Per-Wager Fees. Forget all about the .25˘ per wager fee, now through March 31, 2002, when you wager with Youbet.com using your TotalAccess or Call-A-Bet accounts. With no membership or per wager fees, live audio and video, information products and all the great tracks in one place, Youbet.com forges to the front in the online wagering race. A charge may still apply for wagers placed on the phone when you require the assistance of a Call-A-Bet teller.

Third - Past Performances for .50˘ each. Take advantage of this offer to get your past performances through Youbet.com for only .50˘, also until March 31, 2002.

Now, Youbet.com gives you everything you need to score! Be sure to visit the website, www.youbet.com, for all offer details.

Add these three bonuses to an already dynamite product that offers unmatched wagering performance; crisper audio and video reception; delivers a floating, sizeable video screen; provides program updates; downloads three times faster... and you've got Youbet.com - the finest online horse racing wagering experience in the world.

What are you waiting for? It's Post Time somewhere. Giddyup!

Sincerely,

The Desk Jockey

Youbet.com supports responsible gaming.

Looks like competition is a good thing, although it's tough to believe YouBet can compete without a cash infusion.....

==PA

so.cal.fan
11-22-2001, 12:26 AM
Gee, I have always been one of their harshest critics, but
this sounds like a good deal.
I may just check it out, PA.

11-22-2001, 07:45 AM
Maybe our discussion did some good. Looks like Ybet is really tring to wins the hearts and minds of the race public....they have the best software, all or most all of the tracks, decent video, a automated response voice system that is easy to use and now no fees....Hope everyone that might be interested in on line wagering gives them a try.....they deserve it.

Tom
11-22-2001, 10:05 AM
IMHO, the YouBet idea of betting at home on my computer is just about the best thing I can think of.
Nothing like catching an exacta in your pajamas (how it got in my pajamas I'll never know!)
Hope they succeed. Looks like they are responding to the criticism - this is a good thing

Happy Thanksgiving everyone-may your wallets be as stuffed as your turkeys.

Tom