PDA

View Full Version : Fairmount

SharpCat
06-16-2013, 01:24 AM
Anyone catch the 2nd at Fairmount tonight. About mid stretch the 1 bolts and saws off the 7. After about a 10 minute inquiry they move the 1 down to 3rd. Anyone see any reason to move the 1 behind the 3 horse. Several of us were wondering why it was taking so long then bam they moved him to 3rd.

cordep17
06-16-2013, 09:52 AM
Anyone catch the 2nd at Fairmount tonight. About mid stretch the 1 bolts and saws off the 7. After about a 10 minute inquiry they move the 1 down to 3rd. Anyone see any reason to move the 1 behind the 3 horse. Several of us were wondering why it was taking so long then bam they moved him to 3rd.

Yes!
So glad someone else saw this.

What the heck did he do to the 3 horse. He was down by the rail and the 1 and 7 were in the middle of the track.

appistappis
06-16-2013, 11:31 PM
when the 1 horse bolted the three checked for a slight moment.

SharpCat
06-17-2013, 12:37 AM
when the 1 horse bolted the three checked for a slight moment.

I watched the replay several times to verify what I saw. I stopped the video at the point where the 1 came across the 7. There is about a 3 length gap between the 7 and 3. If you watch the head on it looks like the 3 horse got spooked and comes about 1 path. The jockey on the 3 never stopped riding and never claimed foul. We were joking that the reason it took so long wad because it was Fairmount and they had to call the stewards to come to the track.