PDA

View Full Version : On a lighter note...

PaceAdvantage
02-23-2004, 03:52 PM
Suff gave me this to post up:

Here's most of the guys that came New Years day minus cj's wife. Great Picture... Happy group.

Amazin
02-23-2004, 03:55 PM
Do these guys have names?

cj
02-23-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Amazin
Do these guys have names?

Front...

rocajack

From left to right...

cjmilkowski, jmilkowski, suff, ??? (friend of rocajack), and WINMANWIN.

Amazin
02-23-2004, 04:04 PM
I Got the impression from past pasts that jmilkowski is your brother. If that is so ?

cj
02-23-2004, 04:06 PM
Yep, he is 10 years my junior. He does most of his hanging out on the about.com forum, but does come here from time to time.

Amazin
02-23-2004, 04:09 PM
Don't take offense,but he looks alot older than you?And you say he is your Junior?

cj
02-23-2004, 04:13 PM
Funny story...

I drive that day from Baltimore to East Rutherford, NJ to drop my kids off with my sister-in-law so they can spend the day in Manhattan. I have no trouble finding the place even though its a bit from the turnpike and I haven't been there before. Then, my wife and I drive to Staten Island to pick up WINMANWIN. I haven't been in the city in years, so I figure this could be a tough find. No problem, we find it without a hitch. So, I'm thinking we have it made now. WIN can get us to Aqueduct. So, he gets us some water, and we head on the way to the track. I tell him to guide us home. We get to talking racing, life, etc., and the next thing I know we are in Brooklyn! He forgot to tell me to turn. So, we detour around a bit, only cost about 10 minutes, but it was pretty funny. We still made it in plenty of time to catch the breakfast part of the buffet and for me and WIN to nail the first pretty hard.

The good news, he did get us home just fine...well, except the walk in the parking lot where he led us to a dead end. Not a big deal, it was only about 10 degrees out and we only had to walk an extra 1/2 mile...LOL.

It was a great day Joe, you know I'm just busting your chops. Hope to see you this summer at The Spa!

ps...yes, he is 10 years younger...its just the shaved head...LOL. That, and he works the graveyard shift, doesn't see much sunlight!

Amazin
02-23-2004, 04:26 PM
Losing his hair a bit too? If he's that young,that picture doesn't do him justice. Also funny that you're on the heavy side and he's on the thin side. Odd for brothers. That's all I'll say about that before you get pissed and PA calls me on getting too personal.

cj
02-23-2004, 04:35 PM
He used to be much heavier than me...he had a thyroid problem or something. They yanked something out, and he shrunk all up! I got married, I expanded :D!

Come on, I could lose a few pounds, but I'm not that heavy...LOL. VS voted me "best legs" from the Toga pictures! (That said, I think it was a guy, so that's kind of scary.) It's all good!

Suff
02-23-2004, 05:00 PM
in the light /shadow mix.. I'm thinking I'm super model material here.

BillW
02-23-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Suff
in the light /shadow mix.. I'm thinking I'm super model material here.

There weren't any guys whistling at your legs were there? :D

cj
02-23-2004, 05:20 PM
Bill,

I was ;)!

Suff
02-23-2004, 05:45 PM
Your wife took the pic... Pat left after the 7th... there was one more? no? Too bad Pat left.. That is a Nice Photo. Right up there on the Finish line... all smiles. Rarely do I see a Picture of me at the race track that I am not smiling. I love the race track.

I think I'm gonna make enough dough in Iraq that my plan is to get myself into the racing business in 2-3 years when I come back. Two things in the world move my soul. The Ocean and a Horse race.

I have to go do the pik 4 leader board...

lefthandlow
02-23-2004, 08:21 PM
I guess this question is for Rocajack
Is that friend of yours John "RED" Hobson.If it is he's one slick handicapper and figure man.Does it all by hand..If it isn't he sure has a long lost twin brother here in
RI.. Especially at Lincoln.Park. He's real good and a nice guy too.

LL

Bubbles
02-23-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by cjmilkowski

Come on, I could lose a few pounds, but I'm not that heavy...LOL. VS voted me "best legs" from the Toga pictures! (That said, I think it was a guy, so that's kind of scary.) It's all good!

Hey, I was picked as best-looking under 30! Either we have an ugly board, or getting VS out was the right thing to do! ;) :D :)

kenwoodallpromos
02-23-2004, 11:06 PM
I usually would not critique pictures, but Suff and Winaman look like the most serious/pro cappers! I would look homeless!LOL!!

John
02-24-2004, 03:26 PM
lefthandlow

No his name is Bob Galle. from N.H. He handicapps with a pencil and PP. He is the best Maiden player I ever saw. Bob, goes to Lincoln.Park now and then.

John
02-24-2004, 03:32 PM
Bubbles

I was voted the best looking over 70. look at those smiles. Forget about the money. SUFF made us all winners that day.

We will miis Suff, He could make things happen.

I guess Bubbles,you will have to take over......

JOhN

lefthandlow
02-24-2004, 04:14 PM
Thanks for the info about your friend.

Thomason
02-24-2004, 08:08 PM
Suff said, "Two things in the world move my soul. The Ocean and a Horse race."

With me, it's the mountains and a horse race. But Suff, that was eloquent.

John
02-24-2004, 08:21 PM
Thomason, That's nice.

with most of us it is the horse race and the tickets we cash.