PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love banks....bastards!

JustRalph
06-14-2013, 07:42 PM
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/06/14/4107067/lawsuit-bofa-gave-bonuses-gift.html

Get your gift card for taking away someone's house!

thaskalos
06-14-2013, 11:21 PM
To call them pigs is a disservice to the animals.

My ex brother-in-law (my sister had the good sense to finally divorce him) is a vice president in the loan department of a major bank...and he spent months trying to convince me that the banks were not interested in forclosing on peoples' homes. It wasn't profitable enough for them...he would tell me.

Lying SOBs...

Tom
06-14-2013, 11:26 PM
If all the bankers were laid end to end.....it would be a good start.

Shemp Howard
06-14-2013, 11:28 PM
“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.” – Thomas Jefferson

LottaKash
06-14-2013, 11:36 PM
The "BANKSTERS"....are on of the worst problems that we now face...Once they get to a certain point, our opinions won't ever approach the worth they once had...Sad commentary on the times we now live in.....

fast4522
06-15-2013, 09:00 AM
Like any other company these days the big banks eat up small banks, swallow them whole.
Consolidation is happening everywhere, The original mission statement or company culture is replaced by demand of the parent company. The Bilderburg Group has a vast number of banks that it controls, if you believe the local bank you do business with does not sell off mortgages to lager banks you have lost touch. It is tough when any family is put out into the street due to foreclosure but many a time there was something that was signed during the closing when the buyer was getting writers cramps with his signature. The guy who always makes extra payments to principle in anticipation there will be bumps in the road often escapes these traps. I am not saying that things do not suck, but I am saying we all go into things with eyes wide open unless your a fool.