PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Snooping Excludes Mosques, Missed Boston Bombers

DJofSD
06-13-2013, 07:22 AM
IBD editorial: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/061213-659753-all-intrusive-obama-terror-dragnet-excludes-mosques.htm

Homeland Insecurity: The White House assures that tracking our every phone call and keystroke is to stop terrorists, and yet it won't snoop in mosques, where the terrorists are.

That's right, the government's sweeping surveillance of our most private communications excludes the jihad factories where homegrown terrorists are radicalized.

Since October 2011, mosques ....

Reminds me of the joke about the drunk looking for his keys under the street light.

Tom
06-13-2013, 07:41 AM
1. Grounds for a major lawsuit?
2. What a thug.

LottaKash
06-13-2013, 11:13 AM
2. What a thug.

tsk, tsk, Tom,,,...Not in the best interest to use that vernacular....You must learn to be more clever..... Mostpost is watching, you know....

DJofSD
06-13-2013, 11:30 AM
Mostpost works for the NSA?

Tom
06-13-2013, 11:41 AM
He can't - I am still walking around! :eek:

Steve 'StatMan'
06-13-2013, 11:46 AM
I don't remember the joke about the drunk looking for his car keys, would love to hear it.

But definitely the (latest) ultimate in stupidity if they aren't going to include the main source of terriorsts, but instead spy on EVERYONE else! Or are they excluding all religious groups, and even then, that's still stupidity.

I'm concerned gang. Has U.S. Society, and the infiltrating elements, caused us to be at a point where we can't survive if totatlly free anymore? IF the U.S. Gov. and the Obama administration can actually justify this spying, then that's what they're symbolically telling us now.

Light
06-13-2013, 11:47 AM
For that article to infer that mosques are "jihad factories" makes the author look racist and stupid.It's like saying Christian Churches are factories for Americans who blow up abortion clinics because the Catholic religion does not believe in abortions. Mosques,Synagogs,Temples and Churches are places of worship, not meetings for political rallies.There is no proof that the author ever set foot in a Mosque. If Mosques are "jihad factories" then the FBI and CIA would have undercover agents at all their meetings and their reports would make the 6 O'clock news that they are indeed "jihad factories". This is nothing but Racist rubbish.

Tom
06-13-2013, 12:35 PM
Not if it is true.

Steve 'StatMan'
06-13-2013, 01:01 PM
For that article to infer that mosques are "jihad factories" makes the author look racist and stupid.It's like saying Christian Churches are factories for Americans who blow up abortion clinics because the Catholic religion does not believe in abortions. Mosques,Synagogs,Temples and Churches are places of worship, not meetings for political rallies.There is no proof that the author ever set foot in a Mosque. If Mosques are "jihad factories" then the FBI and CIA would have undercover agents at all their meetings and their reports would make the 6 O'clock news that they are indeed "jihad factories". This is nothing but Racist rubbish.

I don't like that this article could imply to plenty of people that all Mosques are "jihad factories" because "all" of course are not. However, some have been shown over time to be such, or cater to an element within their membership. I also don't like how many variations Churches get portrayed as hateful or create domestic terrorists that blow up abortion clinics and the people inside, or other peoples and or groups, but sadly, a few have shown that sad element within as well.

I don't want everyone being spied on, yet at the same time I don't want discriminiation or reverse discrimination create exceptions either. This is really uneasy territory, started smaller in the past administration but was known and supposed to have some judicial oversite, but now, this was passed by the current, "transparent" administration, with the help of our legislatiors, and the absolute secrecy was written into the law? This is bad for a free society in the worst of ways, and without some very good explaining by a hell of a lot of politicians from both parties, I am now extremely worried about our nation and the controls over it.

Frankly, if this was passed in absolute secrecy, what else has this or other administrations passed in secrecy that hasn't been leaked to us. I understand that it is best that the public not know about some things, but to violate our rights by passing laws in secret that wipe out our rights, this is horrendous.

I still love America, but I'm now becoming the most suspicious of our government than I have ever been. Not a great time to post that on the internet, sadly, but the government has truly earned our mistrust.

Now, I sure hope the ACLU is as apoplexic about this as they are about various protected groups being partially spied upon.

What is going to be done about this, and who is going to do it. And will our votes, which are supposed to make a difference, matter, if we get our rights overwritten in secrecy again?

God Help The U.S.A and All The World. And for those who don't believe in God, I hope you can share in the concerns, and perhaps at least see that this ole country and people sure need some loving and sound guidance.

mostpost
06-13-2013, 01:37 PM
I don't remember the joke about the drunk looking for his car keys, would love to hear it.
The drunk is looking for his car keys under the streetlight. The cop comes along and asks him what he is doing.

When the drunk tells him, the cop asks, "Are you sure you lost them here?"

The drunk replies, "No, I lost them around the corner, but the light is better here."
Ba rum bum!

boxcar
06-13-2013, 02:44 PM
2. What a thug.

tsk, tsk, Tom,,,...Not in the best interest to use that vernacular....You must learn to be more clever..... Mostpost is watching, you know....

And Mosty would be the kind to snitch... Big Brother has his snitches everywhere. This is how he maintains his omnipresence.

Boxcar

DJofSD
06-13-2013, 03:42 PM
http://www.funnyjunksite.com/funny-drunk-jokes/looking-under-lamppost/

elysiantraveller
06-13-2013, 03:58 PM
Is it just mosques or are churches, temples, and synagogues exempt too? The reason I ask is most religious institutions typically get blanket immunity from this kind of stuff. If that's the case this is much ado about nothing. If it's only mosques then it's a big deal.

Steve 'StatMan'
06-13-2013, 11:41 PM
The drunk is looking for his car keys under the streetlight. The cop comes along and asks him what he is doing.

When the drunk tells him, the cop asks, "Are you sure you lost them here?"

The drunk replies, "No, I lost them around the corner, but the light is better here."
Ba rum bum!

Thanks! That's a good one!

boxcar
06-14-2013, 12:30 AM

You're very naive. Sadly, very many "houses of worship" are used for political purposes. Start attending a Black Liberation Theology church for awhile, and you'll see what I mean. They don't call their theology (so called) "black liberation" for nothing. Unlike Christ, whom these adherents honor with their lips, these churches are very much respecters of people -- making distinctions among the races is their forte.

And for you info, the FBI and CIA have bosses -- they don't make their own policy decisions. Those are filtered down right from the top (i.e. WH, thru the AG and other agencies, etc.)

Boxcar