PDA

View Full Version : Pocono Race 7 June 11th

willphorse
06-11-2013, 07:58 PM
Interesting race. Tons of speed, 2 of which are the favorites, and from outer posts.

My thinking here is 9 Northmedogoldngirl at 9-2 would be a great choice here. Proven off the pace, 1:55.3 last out, and Ron Pierce is a great driver to have the lines. Anything over 2-1 in this race is a steal in my opinion.

Also look for a Longshot to be in the mix. Carmen Auciello has been hot, and ships in Quantum Cashman, draws the rail after a big win at London in 1:59 but had tons left in the tank.

willphorse
06-11-2013, 08:34 PM
Interesting race. Tons of speed, 2 of which are the favorites, and from outer posts.

My thinking here is 9 Northmedogoldngirl at 9-2 would be a great choice here. Proven off the pace, 1:55.3 last out, and Ron Pierce is a great driver to have the lines. Anything over 2-1 in this race is a steal in my opinion.

Also look for a Longshot to be in the mix. Carmen Auciello has been hot, and ships in Quantum Cashman, draws the rail after a big win at London in 1:59 but had tons left in the tank.

Quantum Cashman wins (15-1 ML) at 5-1. Northmedogoldngirl parked mile, grinded 1st over, held 5th. Another big win for Carmen Auciello! 2 favorites, 7 and 8 both out of money. $13.20 a very nice price on any Auciello trotter!

cmp92
06-11-2013, 11:58 PM
Quantum Cashman wins (15-1 ML) at 5-1. Northmedogoldngirl parked mile, grinded 1st over, held 5th. Another big win for Carmen Auciello! 2 favorites, 7 and 8 both out of money. $13.20 a very nice price on any Auciello trotter!
I happened to meet him at Mohawk last weekend. My dad and I had a question and he happened to walk by and gladly answered for us. Good pick!