PDA

View Full Version : question

ldiatone
06-11-2013, 05:19 PM
oper. windws 7 vista. i need to open 1 window min that window to quater of the screen. i can do this. now i need to open another window and do the same thing but when i open the window it covers the first. how do i solve this 2 make 2 quarter windows?
also im asked to "name" the window and exit. how do i "name" the window"
thanks

ldiatone
06-11-2013, 05:31 PM
please disregard the first part of my post.....i figured it out :blush: . but the 2nd question "name" the window???

senortout
06-12-2013, 11:00 AM
ok. first of all, is it windows7 or vista (2 separate operating systems)

Now if you are opening windows, what sort of windows? What programs, your browser and another program like paint? or two notepad windows?
More information is needed.

Also, upon opening the second window, you do realize you can drag it from covering the first one, right?

I note you have been posting here since quite a while but surely these are basic question you are asking. I would be glad to help w/a bit more information.

ldiatone
06-12-2013, 05:56 PM
ok. first of all, is it windows7 or vista (2 separate operating systems)

Now if you are opening windows, what sort of windows? What programs, your browser and another program like paint? or two notepad windows?
More information is needed.

Also, upon opening the second window, you do realize you can drag it from covering the first one, right?

I note you have been posting here since quite a while but surely these are basic question you are asking. I would be glad to help w/a bit more information.
Thanks senortout, i figured it out . name the window....or file. just the terms kinda confused me(no coments please).
thanks

judd
06-19-2013, 05:32 AM
oper. windws 7 vista. i need to open 1 window min that window to quater of the screen. i can do this. now i need to open another window and do the same thing but when i open the window it covers the first. how do i solve this 2 make 2 quarter windows?
also im asked to "name" the window and exit. how do i "name" the window"
thanks--with all your track winnings buy a new computer with windows 8;)