PDA

View Full Version : Obama Golf Counter

HandyKapper
06-09-2013, 03:15 PM
http://obamagolfcounter.com/

ManU918
06-09-2013, 03:35 PM
Wow that's it? If Congressional were in my backyard, and I had access to it like he does, I would play 3 maybe 4 times a week minimum.

mostpost
06-09-2013, 04:59 PM
Who cares? He goes golfing an average of once every two weeks. A lot of people golf every week. This is just another example of you guys having nothing substantial to complain about.

HandyKapper
06-09-2013, 05:05 PM
Who cares? He goes golfing an average of once every two weeks. A lot of people golf every week. This is just another example of you guys having nothing substantial to complain about.

:D

ManU918
06-09-2013, 05:15 PM

I agree 100% with you. If he golfed every day I could careless. I was serious when I said he should be golfing more. Congressional is ****ing amazing. I am lucky enough to have played 18 there in the past.

Tom
06-09-2013, 05:47 PM
A lot of people golf every week.

A lot of people are not the president of a nation floundering in debt, with millions out of work.

Then again, if he did play more often, maybe we would all be better off.

NJ Stinks
06-09-2013, 06:19 PM
http://obamagolfcounter.com/

What a great source of information that website is. You must be so proud to have found it. :rolleyes:

Jay Trotter
06-09-2013, 08:23 PM
http://obamagolfcounter.com/Dumbest post ever! Totally irrelevant to anything worth discussing. One summer I averaged 4.5 rounds per week. Didn't affect my work.

Even if you don't like his politics (that's a given) I'm sure we all can imagine the number of hours and the amount of stress any President would be putting in day in and day out. Being able to destress by whatever means -- his happening to be golf -- can only be a positive thing.

But hey, keep your counter going for the next 3 1/2 years, maybe it's your way of destressing! :lol:

Tom
06-09-2013, 08:33 PM
Where were you when the big deal was Bush playing golf and going to Texas?
What goes around comes around.

Funny how bad it was back then and now it is nothing.
Why, the king of liberal Crockumentaries, Michael Moore made a huge issue out Bush driving off in his gold cart.

Many here posted links to that video and I suspect prayed to it at night.

horses4courses
06-09-2013, 08:35 PM
What goes around comes around.

Funny how bad it was back then and now it is nothing.

You must not have noticed his game.... :eek:

Shemp Howard
06-09-2013, 08:36 PM
I'd feel much better if he played 36 holes every day and then got plastered in the clubhouse bar.

Jay Trotter
06-09-2013, 09:27 PM
What goes around comes around.Two dumbs don't make a right.

Tom
06-09-2013, 09:38 PM
Just observing the bar set by the left here.
It is so low, you actually trip over it.

Actor
06-10-2013, 12:02 AM
Who cares? He goes golfing an average of once every two weeks. A lot of people golf every week. This is just another example of you guys having nothing substantial to complain about.Right.

I remember a big deal being made about how much Eisenhower played golf.

I don't care what your job is, you gotta have some R&R. If you don't, your work suffers.

maddog42
06-10-2013, 12:12 AM
Just observing the bar set by the left here.
It is so low, you actually trip over it.

Republicans set the bar very, very low compared to recent Dems.

"President Obama has been on vacation 78 days from 2009 to 2011. At the three year mark into their first terms, George W. Bush spent 180 days at his ranch in Crawford, Texas and Ronald Reagan spent 112 vacation days at his ranch in California. Of course, staff was around all three Presidents on vacations and all White House aides argue that the commander-in-chief is never “out of touch” with work."

The Dems have out-worked the Repubs so bad, and it is common knowledge
that they should be ashamed to bring this up.

http://politic365.com/2012/05/08/obamas-vacations-of-any-president-bush-racked-up-the-most/

Kind of breaks the stereotype of "the lazy black president".

ElKabong
06-10-2013, 12:21 AM
Two dumbs don't make a right.

Every post you make on American politics is the equivalent of someone saying "I have no vote in the matter, but let me bore you all with my meaningless opinion".

ElKabong
06-10-2013, 12:23 AM
Kind of breaks the stereotype of "the lazy black president".

Stay classy, Oklahoma!

Jay Trotter
06-10-2013, 07:57 AM
Every post you make on American politics is the equivalent of someone saying "I have no vote in the matter, but let me bore you all with my meaningless opinion".And here we have a "classy" post of your own.

So, because I don't get a "literal" vote on who is President my opinion is "meaningless"? As "leaders of the Free World" American politics affects almost every facet of my life but I should just sit down and shutup. Nice!

Besides this being an Off Topics board for discussion, your comment is so absurd as to be laughable but hey, stay classy! :lol:

DJofSD
06-10-2013, 08:40 AM
So, has the president's game improved any?

NJ Stinks
06-10-2013, 12:53 PM
So, has the president's game improved any?

No. Everybody knows you have to play twice a week to improve. ;)

ElKabong
06-12-2013, 12:16 AM
And here we have a "classy" post of your own.

So, because I don't get a "literal" vote on who is President my opinion is "meaningless"? As "leaders of the Free World" American politics affects almost every facet of my life but I should just sit down and shutup. Nice!

Besides this being an Off Topics board for discussion, your comment is so absurd as to be laughable but hey, stay classy! :lol:

So, who's running for dog catcher in Winnepeg? Please advise. That shit is really important because, well, it affects my every day life.

Stay meaningless!