PDA

View Full Version : Mets vs Marlins. Lets play......20?

Stillriledup
06-08-2013, 07:27 PM
In the 20th inning as we speak. :D

Ocala Mike
06-09-2013, 04:44 PM
AAA team (Marlins) vs. A team (Mets). Cruel and unusual punishment to watch these teams play. I'm not privy to the NY media pages, but the Mets must be pilloried every day there, no? Can't figure out how Wright stayed with those bums.

May be switching my allegiance to the Pirates or Astros; at least they try to win instead of just go through the motions.

andtheyreoff
06-10-2013, 08:59 PM
AAA team (Marlins) vs. A team (Mets). Cruel and unusual punishment to watch these teams play. I'm not privy to the NY media pages, but the Mets must be pilloried every day there, no? Can't figure out how Wright stayed with those bums.

May be switching my allegiance to the Pirates or Astros; at least they try to win instead of just go through the motions.

Man, if the Astros are trying to win, I don't want to know what their record would be if they weren't trying!

Ocala Mike
06-10-2013, 09:57 PM
3 demotions today; let's see if it shakes things up.

NJ Stinks
06-11-2013, 02:20 AM
3 demotions today; let's see if it shakes things up.

Mike, I just added Ricky Nolasco to my fantasy team. Mainly because there aren't many starters left to draft in my league but also because I hear (and hope) the Marlins may trade Ricky. What do you think? Do you think Ricky will stay or go?

Ocala Mike
06-11-2013, 10:35 AM
I don't follow the Marlins too closely, but I did hear the announcers opine that he is definitely trade bait.

NJ Stinks
06-12-2013, 12:51 AM
I don't follow the Marlins too closely, but I did hear the announcers opine that he is definitely trade bait.

Thanks for the response, Mike. Rough night for Nolasco last night.

horses4courses
06-13-2013, 09:02 PM
Yankees/A's in the 18th inning right now, tied 2-2.
What are the chances they go past 20? :D