06-07-2013, 10:48 PM
Would you bet Santa Anita if they had:

1. Twilight racing
2. Night racing
3. Both
4 Neither

ElKabong
06-08-2013, 12:11 AM
as of right now I'm the only twilight vote (racing, not werewolf crap)

Binder
06-08-2013, 06:33 AM
Would be nice

DeltaLover
06-08-2013, 07:30 AM
I voted neither. Although I still do throw some bets in South Cal, my betting records indicate that my results over there are clearly inferior compared to NYRA and to a East Coast tracks in general.

I do not really care why this happens since it is clear from my records, but if I had to guess it most likely has to do with the existence of a mixed surface circuit, the fairs that do not provide enough data, the shippers from smaller tracks that I do not have the time or the desire to follow, the higher take out and the fact that by the time SouthCal starts its racing I am already tired betting NY so my judgment is clearly inferior than it was in the beginning of the day...

As much I have been beefing against New York racing, I have to admit that for my betting style is still my best option...

jerry-g
06-08-2013, 08:47 AM
I voted both even if I have to take the midnight shift to handicap.
My reason is I am enjoying a good profit on So. Cal races. Perhaps
it is due to the nice weather out there and the fact that most Turf
races don't get taken off. Also they don't seem to jack around with
the races like they do in the Northeast. One race in the East they
play musical jockeys, another they all know who is going to win,
still another they change the surface. It is just a waste of time
for me to keep trying to figure them out.

wiffleball whizz
06-08-2013, 09:21 AM
Twghlight racing a 4pm-6-pm pacific time start would be great....imagine having SA and the meadowlands going at same time....

I always said so cal tracks with the post being between 330 and 4pm that's a big travel time for people out east and doesn't nearly maximize the simulcast profit it can.....

Del mar on Friday nights is great with the 4pm pacific start 7pm start out here it gets lots of play

gheuks
06-08-2013, 01:25 PM
I would prefer twilight. I enjoy Friday racing at Del Mar as well.

duncan04
06-09-2013, 12:39 AM
The real answer is fields that have more than 6 entries!!