PDA

View Full Version : Northlands Park Winter/Spring Harness Meet

trying2win
02-22-2004, 04:32 AM
The start of the Northlands Park Winter/Spring Harness Meet is on Fri. Feb. 27/04 here in Edmonton, Alberta. Does anyone like betting on the Alberta A-Circuit harness races? They are conducted at different meets during the year at either Northlands Park in Edmonton, or Stampede Park in Calgary.

American horseplayers that do some betting through the facilities of HORSEPLAYER INTERACTIVE, will probably be able to bet on the Northlands Park harness races. I don't know whether HORSEPLAYER INTERACTIVE will carry the whole weekly schedule for our local harness races though.

Most of the horses starting in this late winter/spring harness meet at Northlands Park, will have been laid off since late December. I've noticed in the past, that a couple of trainer/drivers...i.e Keith Clark and Gerry Hudon are very adept at getting their horses ready to win on the first start after a layoff.

I would have to rate the best four drivers on the Alberta A-Circuit harness races, are Keith Clark, John Chappell, Gerry Hudon and Bill Tainish Jr.

Anyone wanting to watch the Northlands Park harness races online, can watch the free live video at their website at http://www.thehorsesatnorthlands.com ..Once you're at their website, just look on the left-hand side of the page for the line that reads RACING INFO. You'll find the live video link on the menu there.

T2W

sq764
02-22-2004, 11:15 AM
I can't say I've ever seen or heard a race from there.