PDA

View Full Version : Once Again NTRA Shows Its Incompetence

usedtolovetvg
06-01-2013, 05:27 PM
The NTRA is running their first online contest for the DRF Handicapping Championship today. I have had 4 winners and 2 seconds on a day that has been dominated by pretty low priced horses. I am not on top but should be within range. I would like to know what prices I have to play over the last 3 races but, of course, the NTRA has technical problems and can't display the standings. Emails have not been answered.

Stillriledup
06-01-2013, 05:30 PM
Ut oh.

Thought you were going to complain about the non inquiry or non dq in the 9th when the 3 was zooming up the rail to victory and got totally shut off, but, its something else you're beefin about. :(

johnhannibalsmith
06-01-2013, 06:11 PM
Probably wouldn't bitch to the NTRA about some racing "controversy" that happened at Belmont.

PhantomOnTour
06-01-2013, 06:13 PM
Ut oh.

Thought you were going to complain about the non inquiry or non dq in the 9th when the 3 was zooming up the rail to victory and got totally shut off, but, its something else you're beefin about. :(
King Kreesa wasn't gonna be beaten, period ! :D

He set a serious pace in his last and got nipped - now gets 7lbs from Lubash today - rails at 27ft - let's go speed

Stillriledup
06-01-2013, 06:15 PM
King Kreesa wasn't gonna be beaten, period ! :D

He set a serious pace in his last and got nipped - now gets 7lbs from Lubash today - rails at 27ft - let's go speed

The 3 was going right by at first blush, but, i'll watch it again in a few days when i do my work for that particular card. ;)

PhantomOnTour
06-01-2013, 06:23 PM
Honestly, I was waiting for the inquiry myself - had it either way but the win bet was on KK

Hoofless_Wonder
06-03-2013, 06:35 PM
NTRA sent (Michele Ravencraft) sent out an email today apologizing for the leaderboard fiasco, and announcing another free online tournament that will provide 5 more seats to the NHC finals. So, a total of 25 seats being given away.

It's probably lucky for them it was a free tournament - otherwise they might have had to cancel the whole thing....

Beachbabe
06-03-2013, 07:50 PM
NTRA sent (Michele Ravencraft) sent out an email today apologizing for the leaderboard fiasco, and announcing another free online tournament that will provide 5 more seats to the NHC finals. So, a total of 25 seats being given away.

It's probably lucky for them it was a free tournament - otherwise they might have had to cancel the whole thing....

Did they announce, "when" ?

usedtolovetvg
06-03-2013, 10:20 PM
I am very happy they actually did the right thing.

The remaining free online contests will be held on the following dates:

· Saturday, June 29 (offering five seats to the NHC)

· Saturday, August 3 (offering five seats to the NHC)

· Saturday, September 7 (offering five seats to the NHC)

· Saturday, October 5 (offering five seats to the NHC)