PDA

View Full Version : Carnival Court, sister to Royal Delta.

Stillriledup
05-31-2013, 11:27 PM
She's good.

Won the 2nd race today (May 31) at Belmont in a canter, won by 12 and 3/4ths, probably could have won by 20, great looking animal with a nice stride, impressive win without lasix. Onward and upward from here.

JustRalph
06-01-2013, 12:51 AM
"CARNIVAL COURT away with no apparent mishap, cut the pace, kept two wide and under some light coaxing to maintain interest, had the rider glance back at the others in the vicinity of the five-sixteenths pole, completed the rest of the way to the end of the bend then was put to hand urging, scampered away, arrived at the sixteenth pole well in the clear, finished the remainder of the way home, handily"

Chart guy fancies himself a writer I see....... :lol:

Stillriledup
06-01-2013, 02:14 AM
"CARNIVAL COURT away with no apparent mishap, cut the pace, kept two wide and under some light coaxing to maintain interest, had the rider glance back at the others in the vicinity of the five-sixteenths pole, completed the rest of the way to the end of the bend then was put to hand urging, scampered away, arrived at the sixteenth pole well in the clear, finished the remainder of the way home, handily"

This guy writes too much. All you need is a few words per horse. You also need to 'accidentally miss' a few who were blocked with run.

VeryOldMan
06-01-2013, 08:45 AM

LOL. "Scampered away" was my favorite part.

Stillriledup
07-08-2013, 08:59 PM
CC won yesterday again at Belmont. Don't fret, she paid 3.40 or something like that. She wasnt nearly as visually impressive, but maybe with the addition of lasix, she can improve next time out.

garyscpa
07-08-2013, 09:17 PM
CC won yesterday again at Belmont. Don't fret, she paid 3.40 or something like that. She wasnt nearly as visually impressive, but maybe with the addition of lasix, she can improve next time out.

Rogers.