Woodbine - 2,4,8
Pimlico - 7
Calder - 9
Arlington - 1,3,5,11
Parx - 5,6,8

That...is a ton of stuff! In addition, we have two Key Horses running:

Kharafa - Bel ( 9) GP 12/22/12 # 9
Flower Mart - PRX ( 8) GP 01/10/13 # 6

Now I'm really pressed for time tonight so I will limit my comments to the following...

Kharafa comes from the El Prado Stakes at Gulfstream Park last December, and has since placed in an open allowance at Belmont. The current entry is for the 125K Kingston Stakes for
New York Breds. This represents a drop into state bred company for a horse that has run very well in open and should be very competitive here. Another horse I have to mention is
King Kreesa. This gelding is by King Kugat, a horse that is quite near and dear to my heart. After shuttling back and forth between the states and Austraila, he now stands
in the southern hemisphere. This runner appears to be the best that we have left from his northern hemisphere crop. Finally, Lubash is a deserving favorite, but after
running a career best figure on May 4th, could be ripe for the pickin'! One horse that did not make the list is Street Game, and he could be the one to do the pickin'!

Flower Mart has been sent to Philadelphia not to tour the historic district, or to inspect the crack in the Liberty Bell, but to get her first allowance win.
She is a deserving single on Slew's list.

Enjoy the Saturday racing...good luck and good 'capping!