PDA

View Full Version : Monmouth Jersey Shore Pick 6

Vinman
05-31-2013, 08:45 PM
Despite DRF, BRIS and Equibase all reporting the payoff as $443.10, today's dime pick 6 pool at Monmouth was indeed "scooped" for $44,310.15 by a single winning ticket.

My friend who was with me, the best 'capper I've ever known, hit the first 5 winners of $22.60, $15.00, $7.00, $5.20 and $13.20 on his $216 P6 ticket. He then ran 2nd & 3rd from the 5 horses he used in the finale. The 7 and the 5 were both paying $11,077 according to the will-pays shown on BRIS Supertote.

His original last race numbers, which I wrote down, were 3,5,6,7,8,9. For reasons unknown, he went with 5,7,8,10,13. Had he kept the 6 in the mix, that's two winning tickets and the carryover continues intact. Needless to say, he felt pretty awful about it. But soon there will be another nice size P6 carryover to shoot at.

We took in today's Monmouth card from their cool new Silverbullet Day Bar, located at ground level on the grandstand side, facing the toteboard. It is protected overhead by the grandstand, but is essentially outdoors. It is staffed by two tall, gorgeous young brunettes who are almost certainly twin sisters.....and very friendly to boot. Plenty of flat screen TV's and small high top tables to go around. Highly recommended.

Vinman

alhattab
05-31-2013, 09:39 PM
Despite DRF, BRIS and Equibase all reporting the payoff as $443.10, today's dime pick 6 pool at Monmouth was indeed "scooped" for $44,310.15 by a single winning ticket.

My friend who was with me, the best 'capper I've ever known, hit the first 5 winners of $22.60, $15.00, $7.00, $5.20 and $13.20 on his $216 P6 ticket. He then ran 2nd & 3rd from the 5 horses he used in the finale. The 7 and the 5 were both paying $11,077 according to the will-pays shown on BRIS Supertote.

His original last race numbers, which I wrote down, were 3,5,6,7,8,9. For reasons unknown, he went with 5,7,8,10,13. Had he kept the 6 in the mix, that's two winning tickets and the carryover continues intact. Needless to say, he felt pretty awful about it. But soon there will be another nice size P6 carryover to shoot at.

We took in today's Monmouth card from their cool new Silverbullet Day Bar,
located at ground level on the grandstand side, facing the toteboard. It is protected overhead by the grandstand, but is essentially outdoors. It is staffed by two tall, gorgeous young brunettes who are almost certainly twin sisters.....and very friendly to boot. Plenty of flat screen TV's and small high top tables to go around. Highly recommended.

Vinman

Vinman I don't know you to the best of my knowledge, but I'm sure we saw each other today. I was on the benches right in front of the bar, and came in several times to watch Belmont. Those girls are gorgeous, and the bar is in a perfect spot. Great place to hang out there.

Vinman
05-31-2013, 09:59 PM
Vinman I don't know you to the best of my knowledge, but I'm sure we saw each other today. I was on the benches right in front of the bar, and came in several times to watch Belmont. Those girls are gorgeous, and the bar is in a perfect spot. Great place to hang out there.

The one with the pony tail even handed me the remote so I could change the channel of the upper right flat screen from some meaningless football game to Belmont. Yes, both girls are gorgeous....with a very slight edge, IMHO, to the one who wears her hair to the side. I'm sure it would be a "dead heat" in the hands of the same makeup artist.

Now I'd better shut up about this bar or folks like us won't be able to get near it :)

Vinman

Stillriledup
05-31-2013, 10:04 PM

We took in today's Monmouth card from their cool new Silverbullet Day Bar, located at ground level on the grandstand side, facing the toteboard. It is protected overhead by the grandstand, but is essentially outdoors. It is staffed by two tall, gorgeous young brunettes who are almost certainly twin sisters.....and very friendly to boot. Plenty of flat screen TV's and small high top tables to go around. Highly recommended.

Vinman

So, its your buddy's fault that the carryover got hit, eh? ;)

Stillriledup
06-30-2013, 05:47 PM
Here's a question i have about this bet. Now, its a dime and since its a dime and it requires you to be a solo winner, you arent going to bet your partwheel for MORE than a dime, right? In other words, this is a true dime bet in the sense that you arent going to bet it for a dime and hit repeat.

So, if that's true, and i think it is, why is TVG showing the 2 dollar pick 6 price? Is anyone betting this bet for MORE than a dime? Are there ANY "2 dollar part wheels" where we would need to know the TWO DOLLAR price at the end of the day?

this is all so confusing.

Phantombridgejumpe
06-30-2013, 06:01 PM
I think the prices should be shown in the designed unit of the bet, in this case a dime.

That being said I played it at gulfstream for a few bucks here and there and did hit repeat on favorite-filled tickets. On tickets where I had some chance to be solo I left them alone. Yes, if there are only two winners and you are both of them you really screwed up!!

Not a logical bet most days, just some fun.

Vinman
06-30-2013, 06:26 PM
Despite the pool being scooped a month ago, the carryover on this thing will be north of $100,000 by the end of next weekend.

Fingers crossed that it stays unhit :)

Vinman

Stillriledup
06-30-2013, 06:28 PM
Despite the pool being scooped a month ago, the carryover on this thing will be north of $100,000 by the end of next weekend.

Fingers crossed that it stays unhit :)

Vinman

When is closing day/mandatory?

Vinman
06-30-2013, 06:49 PM
10/6.....this thing could get mighty big by then.

Vinman

Stillriledup
07-06-2013, 06:32 PM
Winner, someone got every last "dime" in the place.

No doubt TVG will show the TWO DOLLAR PRICE which will be in the millions but folks, don't be alarmed, its only one 10 cent winning ticket.

The "Evil" 10 cent pick 6!! :lol:

Longshot6977
07-06-2013, 07:23 PM
The "Evil" 10 cent pick 6!! :lol:

Oh no! I hope this doesn't turn into a 13 page thread like the evil dime super, LOL.

SRU, don't even think about it, lol.:D

Stillriledup
07-06-2013, 07:50 PM
Oh no! I hope this doesn't turn into a 13 page thread like the evil dime super, LOL.

SRU, don't even think about it, lol.:D

No, i was just kidding, you know me. :D

PoloUK6108
07-06-2013, 09:14 PM
Someday I'll hit one of those suckers...when i can afford/have the patience to bet the Pick 6 lol

iceknight
07-07-2013, 06:51 PM
new Silverbullet Day Bar, located at ground level on the grandstand side, facing the toteboard. .....staffed by two tall, gorgeous young brunettes who are almost certainly twin sisters.....and very friendly to boot.
Vinman Best trackside tip :ThmbUp:

Longshot6977
07-07-2013, 07:08 PM

Vinman

I posted pics in the other thread called "Early thoughts on Monmouth" of the girls and the bar in case anyone wants to see them. Post 169

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103232&page=12&pp=15&highlight=early+thoughts

PaceAdvantage
07-07-2013, 08:07 PM
I posted pics in the other thread called "Early thoughts on Monmouth" of the girls and the bar in case anyone wants to see them. Post 169

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103232&page=12&pp=15&highlight=early+thoughtsI'm pretty sure I deleted those pix a while ago...

wiffleball whizz
07-07-2013, 08:39 PM
No real bargains in terms of eye candy at mth.....I mean 20-35......now 40+ for there age yes very attractive,...older women are where it's at

Longshot6977
07-08-2013, 08:59 AM
I'm pretty sure I deleted those pix a while ago...

Why PA? They were there yesterday. They fit the thread and the discussion. If we aren't to post pics, then I will refrain.

PaceAdvantage
07-08-2013, 07:00 PM
Why PA? They were there yesterday. They fit the thread and the discussion. If we aren't to post pics, then I will refrain.Are you talking about the pictures of the two women working the bar? I thought I deleted those a while ago...maybe I'm wrong.

Seemed inappropriate to me...unless you had their permission...

Stillriledup
07-08-2013, 07:13 PM
Are you talking about the pictures of the two women working the bar? I thought I deleted those a while ago...maybe I'm wrong.

Seemed inappropriate to me...unless you had their permission...

Does he need their permission? I think this falls under the 'reasonable expectation of privacy' but if you're in a public place, don't you essentially 'waive' that right to privacy? I'm no lawyer, so maybe our resident lawyer JH Smith can chime in on this.

PaceAdvantage
07-08-2013, 07:34 PM
Does he need their permission? I think this falls under the 'reasonable expectation of privacy' but if you're in a public place, don't you essentially 'waive' that right to privacy? I'm no lawyer, so maybe our resident lawyer JH Smith can chime in on this.I wasn't talking from a legal perspective.