PDA

View Full Version : Molson Pace

BetPTC
05-31-2013, 03:23 PM
BetPTC.com Analysis

Molson Pace headlines big night at Western Fair Raceway on Friday night

The $150,000 Molson Pace is the premier event on the schedule at Western Fair Raceway in Ontario. Foiled Again, the two time defending older pacer of the year and is the 7/5 morning line favorite. The 9 year old gelding has amassed over $4,800,000 in his amazing career and his regular driver Yannick Gingras will be back in the bike on Friday night. Foiled Again has won this race the last two years in a row, and will be tough to beat on Friday when he takes on seven rivals. George Brennan and Betterthancheddar drew the far outside and were made the second choice on the morning line at 8/5 coming off a qualifying win at Mohawk. Betterthancheddar had a huge year last year, winning nine of eleven starts for over $800,000 in earnings. Millionaire Aracache Hanover drew post two and he likes to get out to the lead, so don’t be surprised if he rushes out and gets command early.

The Molson Pace from Western Fair is race 12 on the card and features a mandatory payout Super High Five and post time is 10:39pm EST. The card will get underway at 7:05pm EST and there are two guaranteed Pick 4’s, starting in races 4 ($5k) and race 9 ($10k). The Super High 5 in race 7 is a $7,500 guarantee.

BetPTC.com Selections for the Molson Pace
1. Foiled Again
2. State Treasurer
3. Aracache Hanover
Longshot: Keystone Velocity

Get all the Saturday's Analysis at BetPTC.com. Join with promo code "PACE"

mrroyboy
05-31-2013, 04:03 PM
I would love to sign up but I live in Nevada
Foiled Again is one of my favorite horses. Hope he stays healthy