PDA

View Full Version : Sad day for troglodytes everywhere

TJDave
05-30-2013, 05:48 PM
Michele Bachmann announces her retirement.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/30/us/politics/michele-bachmann-wont-seek-re-election-next-year.html?_r=0

badcompany
05-30-2013, 08:54 PM
Had she been a Liberal woman, on stage, slugging it out with with six Alpha Males, Lefty losers would've been fawning all over her.

I guess Ideology trumps everything.

Shemp Howard
05-30-2013, 09:05 PM
I'd give it a shot. Why not?

Tom
05-30-2013, 09:14 PM
You said troglodyte and I immediately thought of Nancy Pelosi, who is mental midget compared to Michelle.

And a communist.

Have you been keeping up with what BS Pelosi is doing with her 78 page bullet points for Obama-care?

Look it up, then tell me which one is the disgrace to this nation.
Pelosi is nothing but a cheap whore for the libs. A gutter dweller.

ElKabong
05-30-2013, 10:48 PM
not to worry tj dave, Anthony Weiner is back to save the political day for you. Yet another hard working liberal fighting for the common working man & truth and justice. Rejoice yo'seff silly, no need for conservatives.

Robert Goren
05-30-2013, 11:09 PM
The handwriting was the wall. She was going to have hard time winning re-election. She pretty well sealed her fate when she announced she was running for the GOP presidential nomination. She had a good run for some one who was as far out the mainstream as she was.

TJDave
05-31-2013, 03:01 AM
You said troglodyte and I immediately thought of Nancy Pelosi, who is mental midget compared to Michelle.

And a communist.

HEY...MR STINKY FINGER!!!
Where would you get such an idea? Monkeys aren't supposed know about troglodytes or communists.

fast4522
05-31-2013, 06:35 AM
I am thankful for her service as a member of the United States Congress, and also for participating in the Presidential election process. I do not have to agree with someone's views on the national stage to know that when people of contrasting views stop participating in the process we are truly screwed.

BlueShoe
05-31-2013, 01:13 PM
Toss in Sheila Jackson Lee, "Mad Maxine" Waters, and "Dumb Debbie" Wasserman Schultz, and Michelle is still smarter than the whole bunch put together.

Tom
05-31-2013, 02:26 PM
On the grand scale of things, Michelle was a lot higher up on the smarts that a whole lot of other elected people. A whoooooooole lot of them!

mostpost
05-31-2013, 04:29 PM

And a communist.

Have you been keeping up with what BS Pelosi is doing with her 78 page bullet points for Obama-care?

Look it up, then tell me which one is the disgrace to this nation.
Pelosi is nothing but a cheap whore for the libs. A gutter dweller.
Would that I had the power to arrange a debate between you and Ms. Pelosi.
She would leave you wimpering in the corner and us laughing gleefully.

Saratoga_Mike
05-31-2013, 04:46 PM

Why? She doesn't seem like a particularly gifted speaker or debater. Do you believe she's ever been truly tested in her district? She was a very effective Speaker of the House, though (I'm speaking politically; I disagree with her 90% of the time). Now I do think Hillary (exceptional debater--won every debate in 08 except Philly) would out debate Tom or anyone else on this board for that matter. And I'm glad Michelle isn't running again - she is an embarrassment to the party.

NJ Stinks
05-31-2013, 06:04 PM
I am thankful for her service as a member of the United States Congress, and also for participating in the Presidential election process.

I second that! (Pick an icon.)

Robert Goren
05-31-2013, 06:55 PM
I am thankful for her service as a member of the United States Congress, and also for participating in the Presidential election process. I do not have to agree with someone's views on the national stage to know that when people of contrasting views stop participating in the process we are truly screwed.She was, if nothing else, entertaining. At least, until her act got old and somewhat pathetic . Despite being a self labeled tea partier, she was, in fact, the quintessential example of the religious right. At least, she had the guts to on Chris Mathews's show, a true rarity among many so called conservatives.

Saratoga_Mike
05-31-2013, 08:54 PM
She was, if nothing else, entertaining. At least, until her act got old and somewhat pathetic . Despite being a self labeled tea partier, she was, in fact, the quintessential example of the religious right. At least, she had the guts to on Chris Mathews's show, a true rarity among many so called conservatives.

Is that the show where the host repeatedly interrupts the guests every 15 seconds?

johnhannibalsmith
05-31-2013, 09:01 PM
Is that the show where the host repeatedly interrupts the guests every 15 seconds?

One of them. The other is called the Factor.

Tom
05-31-2013, 11:16 PM

Go for it. A brick wall would look good debating that looney!
mostie, here is a hint - she is a lying idiot. Dirt has a higher IQ than Pelosi.

johnhannibalsmith
05-31-2013, 11:24 PM
.. Dirt has a higher IQ than Pelosi.

Not true. You have to have some brainpower to manipulate people, even idiots like her constituents. She's just a complete piece of crap, slightly higher than dirt IQ and all.

But I would LOVE to see the TOM vs. P-LO smackdown!!! :jump: :jump:

Tom
05-31-2013, 11:34 PM
Call Vinny Mac!
I'll tag up with Jeb Coulter! :lol:

BlueShoe
06-01-2013, 10:36 AM
Even more hilarious would be a debate between the typical run of the mill self styled liberal and Mortimer Snerd. Morty would win going away.

Tom
06-01-2013, 10:51 AM
Even more hilarious would be a debate between the typical run of the mill self styled liberal and Mortimer Snerd. Morty would win going away.

Now THAT would be entertainment! :lol:

Tom
06-01-2013, 10:53 AM
.....real entertainment!

Steve 'StatMan'
06-03-2013, 02:04 PM
.....real entertainment!

OWWW! Well, at least she can win the Staring Contests. I blinked and turned almost right away.