PDA

View Full Version : Early DD at Aqueduct.

SAL
02-21-2004, 12:17 PM
R1 - #7 Sunsational Julia- Barn is outstanding with 2nd/claim horses. Should control pace from getgo. Jock is a ? DD key

R2 - #4 Lehigh Grad-Had brutal trip last time, gets a new rider. Will also use #8 Caroller. Had trouble also, clean trip will move him up.

SAL
02-21-2004, 01:59 PM
R5 - #8 Elusive Project-Gets yet another jock switch for wakeup call. Demand a price.

R6 - #3 For Love and Honor-His best races come on this surface. Looking for him to turn the tables on the vulnerable fav.

R7 - #6 Electrical Carlita-Speed of speed here, looking for a repeat at a price.

R8 - #9 Trump Maria-Lightly raced runner romped off a layoff last time. Doesn’t need lead to win.

R9 - #1 Abbondanza-Maiden breaker was very impressive. May be this good.

R10 - #6 Deputy Conner-Two of three lifetime wins come on this surface. Drop to bottom should help, Gryder gets on.

Skanoochies
02-22-2004, 04:25 AM
Am I going nuts here? I got Sundays form for Aqu. and don`t see any of the horses you are mentioning here. What`s up?

Skanoochies.:confused: :confused: :confused:

cj
02-22-2004, 04:31 AM
The post is dated Saturday, that is when those horses ran.

Skanoochies
02-22-2004, 04:40 AM
Hey CJM, something is weird here. I live on the west coast, and the posts of Sal show as being posted at Feb 21st 5:17 pm and 6:59 pm. How can that be? I have to admit I aint the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to computers. Got any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Skanoochies.:confused:

cj
02-22-2004, 04:46 AM
You have to adjust your settings in your profile.

Go to Profile, then edit options. You should find it there. It is near the bottom, date & time options. If anyone knows about having to adjust their time zone on this board, its me!