PDA

View Full Version : Brisnet American Pridyce Records

pilot12321
05-30-2013, 11:21 AM
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has tried the American produce records on brisnet, and if so, what did you think about them.

Thanks in advance

Wayne

MightBeSosa
05-30-2013, 05:53 PM
Todays just for fun , I wish I looked it up sooner spectacular!!!!

who was Dark Roast 's granny? first time grass today. won. 6-1

A certain 'expert' said nothing about this. Must have overlooked it.

PaceAdvantage
05-31-2013, 02:29 AM
A certain 'expert' said nothing about this. Must have overlooked it.Nice touch with the word expert in quotes.

Can you be any more of a jackass?

Oh, and I looked for your amazing insights into this horse before the race, and couldn't find anything...must have overlooked it....

MightBeSosa
05-31-2013, 05:01 PM
Interesting no one has come up with the answer, even after the fact.

Oh, and consider this my last post.

Your loss. And you know it.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

cj
05-31-2013, 05:11 PM

I'm curious who you meant. I happen to know a certain expert (maybe the same one) that uses this product religiously. It doesn't mean he can point out every single horse that has turf breeding, or bet every one.

BIG49010
06-01-2013, 08:53 AM
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has tried the American produce records on brisnet, and if so, what did you think about them.

Thanks in advance

Wayne

I checked it out when bris was giving you a free month at the start of the year, I liked it ok. The data provided is not something that I was willing to spend time on during my daily handicapping. There are many other things available free, if you do a little looking around.

the little guy
06-01-2013, 09:36 AM

I just came across this pathetic shot ( next time, be at least a sliver of a man, and call me out directly ), and thought I would share the supposed great turf breeding on Dark Roast.

He is a first foal from his dam. His sire is a 6% turf sire ( to the uninitiated, this is dreadful ). His dam ran on the turf five times, with a 2nd and a 3rd, and $19K in earnings. She did, however, rack up over $390K on the dirt. I think it's fair to say she was considerably better on dirt. As far as the dam's siblings, three of them ran on the turf, for a total of 13 starts with no wins, one second, and no thirds.

This is a horse with negative turf breeding. Anyone that searches into third and fourth generations, especially after results like this, will waste a lot of time, and also possibly money as well. So this horse won at 5:1 ( not 6:1 ). It happens. Turf breeding is probably less important in sprints than routes. The horse, though 0 for 11, had reasonable dirt figs, and for those who ignore surface he was playable. I don't ignore surface. Sometimes this will bite me in the ass. It's horse racing.

Finally, I have absorbed some pretty lame shots on the internet ( funny, the same rarely, if ever, happens in person...I am physically imposing, so I guess I understand ) but this one has to be one of the very lamest. Congrats!

the little guy
06-01-2013, 09:42 AM
I just looked up the third dam of Dark Roast, ya know...just for a laugh, and found out her third dam tried the turf twice and never hit the board for earnings of $670. Five total horses from the third generation tried the turf with one winning. The combined turf record of these five runners was one for 9, with no seconds or thirds. The turf winner won $3838 on the grass.

Not only are you gutless, you're also dishonest. Thank God, for you at least, Al Gore invented the internet.

MightBeSosa
06-01-2013, 12:50 PM
Unreal.

Even after being led by the nostrils, you're still inept Serling.
, Your Quote "This is a horse with negative turf breeding."

Not even a peep about the 2nd dam being:

MIESQUE (http://MIESQUE)

Winnings: 16 Starts: 12 - 3 - 1, $2,096,517

At 2:Won Prix De La Salamandre (FR-G1), Prix Marcel Boussac (FR-G1).
3rd Prix Morny (FR-G1).
At 3:Won Breeders' Cup Mile (USA-G1), Prix Imprudence (FR), 1000 Guineas (ENG-G1),
Dubai Poule D'essai Des Pouliches (FR-G1), Prix Jacques Marois (FR-G1), Prix Du Moulin (FR-G1).
2nd Prix De Diane Hermes (FR-G1), Queen Elizabeth II S. (ENG-G1).
At 4: Won Breeders' Cup Mile (USA-G1), Prix D'Ispahan (FR-G1), Prix Jacques Marois (FR-G1).
2nd Prix Du Moulin (FR-G1).

Champion at 2, 3 & 4 (in America, England and France).
1999: Inducted into Hall of Fame.

==============================================
Glad to have outed you once again.

the little guy
06-01-2013, 01:09 PM
Unreal.

Even after being led by the nostrils, you're still inept Serling.
, Your Quote "This is a horse with negative turf breeding."

Not even a peep about the 2nd dam being:

MIESQUE (http://MIESQUE)

Winnings: 16 Starts: 12 - 3 - 1, $2,096,517

At 2:Won Prix De La Salamandre (FR-G1), Prix Marcel Boussac (FR-G1).
3rd Prix Morny (FR-G1).
At 3:Won Breeders' Cup Mile (USA-G1), Prix Imprudence (FR), 1000 Guineas (ENG-G1),
Dubai Poule D'essai Des Pouliches (FR-G1), Prix Jacques Marois (FR-G1), Prix Du Moulin (FR-G1).
2nd Prix De Diane Hermes (FR-G1), Queen Elizabeth II S. (ENG-G1).
At 4: Won Breeders' Cup Mile (USA-G1), Prix D'Ispahan (FR-G1), Prix Jacques Marois (FR-G1).
2nd Prix Du Moulin (FR-G1).

Champion at 2, 3 & 4 (in America, England and France).
1999: Inducted into Hall of Fame.

==============================================
Glad to have outed you once again.

You are completely clueless about how pedigree analysis works. The sire's dam is not the "second dam."

You're a cheap shot artist that got exposed. Feel free to apologize and move on.

MightBeSosa
06-01-2013, 02:07 PM
frankly, I dont think you're even serling, who would be too busy signing autographs to post mid day here.

fraud.

MightBeSosa
06-01-2013, 04:00 PM
This is the obit of Grandma, 2nd dam on the Sires side. This is not the obit of a horse with negative turf breeding.

Better to say nothing, than open mouth and prove. Posturing as a know it all, and being one are two distinct things.

http://www.comicartcollective.com/artImages/A942428F-E5EA-11D4-90B300C0F04818F0.jpg

CHAMPION Miesque, the first horse to win two Breeders' Cup races and the dam of influential sire Kingmambo, was put down on Thursday due to the infirmities of old age at the Oak Tree Division of Lane's End Farm in Kentucky. The daughter of Nureyev was 27.

Trained by Francois Boutin on behalf of her breeder, Stavros Niarchos, Miesque was a brilliant miler, winning ten Group or Grade 1 races under regular jockey Freddie Head including the 1987 1,000 Guineas and two renewals of the Breeders' Cup Mile.

She also regularly defeated colts, most notably when successful in the 1988 Prix Jacques le Marois and as a two-year-old in the Prix de la Salamandre. Not only did she retire as a multiple champion in Europe but was also awarded two Eclipse Awards in recognition of her Breeders' Cup achievements.

"Miesque was part of our lives," said the Niarchos family in a statement. "She was unique and gave us immense pleasure."

Miesque was an immediate success as a broodmare. Sent to Mr Prospector in her first year, she foaled the Poule d'Essai des Poulains winner and leading sire Kingmambo. Further visits to the stallion produced Group 3 winner Miesque's Son, successful sire Kitalpha and Monevassia, the damof European champion two-year-old Rumplestiltskin.

Her only visit to Private Account yielded a champion in East of the Moon, who emulated her dam by capturing the Poule d'Essai des Pouliches and Prix Jacques le Marois.

Miesque was buried in the cemetery at the Oak Tree Division of Lane's End.

ArlJim78
06-01-2013, 04:56 PM
"Better to say nothing"

You should have followed your own advice MightBeSosad.

Saratoga_Mike
06-01-2013, 05:03 PM
frankly, I dont think you're even serling, who would be too busy signing autographs to post mid day here.

fraud.

You're making a fool of yourself. 2nd dam of the sire, really? Go to fasigtipton.com or obssales.com and open a catalog for an auction. What do you see? What's down the page?

Tom
06-01-2013, 05:31 PM
Andy had two lunches today.
His own, and Sosa's. :lol:

MightBeSosa
06-01-2013, 05:52 PM
Interesting you clowns are talking about everything but the bad call on turf breeding.

Champion T mare, close up , this is no turf?

One thing is for sure, on the internet , its 1/9 you'll be talking to nitwits.

PS Those that agree with me are AFRAID to post, as the op here is in love with the small man.

Saratoga_Mike
06-01-2013, 06:00 PM
Interesting you clowns are talking about everything but the bad call on turf breeding.

Champion T mare, close up , this is no turf?

One thing is for sure, on the internet , its 1/9 you'll be talking to nitwits.

PS Those that agree with me are AFRAID to post, as the op here is in love with the small man.

You're arrogantly ignorant. I have had heated exchanges with Serling. In t'bred racing, the maternal lineage determines the 2nd dam.

Continue to celebrate your own ignorance; it's spectacularly self-referential.

MightBeSosa
06-01-2013, 06:03 PM
You're arrogantly ignorant. I have had heated exchanges with Serling. In t'bred racing, the maternal lineage determines the 2nd dam.

Continue to celebrate your own ignorance; it's spectacularly self-referential.

Guess thats why that winner paid 6-1, even after the smart money crushed it from 11-1 1 mtp.

Morons like you! :D:D:D:D

So you're saying that that sires line is completely ignored for handicapping purposes? If you're not saying that, then you're deliberately ignoring the fact that serling is fos, and blew the call on T breeding. Either way....

What is it about serling that brings out all these guys with crushes?

Anyones thats followed serling or listened to him on byks show, knows he's a nut job.

MightBeSosa
06-01-2013, 06:31 PM
try this, it may help those of you that are confused by the deliberate obfuscation of the fact that a brilliant T pedigree on the sires side is not the = of 'no turf breeding', despite what supposed, ''''experts'''' say.

A Psychologist's Take on Willful Ignorance

According to a Psychology Today article, there are 3 types of ignorance, only one of which has a negative connotation (http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/look-around-and-look-within/201111/willful-ignorance-penn-state-and-dont-ask-dont-tell).

The 3 types of ignorance are, according to Susan L. Smalley, the author of the article, "ordinary ignorance, willful ignorance, and higher ignorance." Ordinary ignorance means that somebody doesn't know something. There is nothing wrong with that, and in fact, being "ignorant" of something commonly serves as a motivation to discover more knowledge. "Higher ignorance," seems to be a kind of extension of ordinary ignorance. Higher ignorance" is lofty in scope and hard to achieve—it is a reverence for the unknown—for mystery—or what may be unknowable." It recognizes, for instance, that no matter how much one knows about something, there are still more intricate details that one does not know. It asks the question also, what is knowable, and what, if anything is unknowable?

In contrast to ordinary of higher ignorance, willful ignorance occurs when a person knows the truth but chooses to ignore it, or the person refuses to abandon false beliefs and pursue the development of further knowledge. According to the Urban Dictionary. willful ignorance is: The practice or act of intentional and blatant avoidance, disregard or disagreement with facts, empirical evidence and well-founded arguements because they oppose or contradict your own existing personal beliefs (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=willful%20ignorance).

Tom
06-01-2013, 07:01 PM
Anyones thats followed serling or listened to him on byks show, knows he's a nut job.

No, they know he is a very good handicapper.
We do, however,m know YOU are a nut job.
Big moth, small brain.
Dime a dozen.
Red boarding......that is all you are doing here.
Aside from making total fool of yourself.
Probably not the first time.

OTM Al
06-01-2013, 07:07 PM
You know that other thread that touches on how big a jackass you have to be to get banned from a track? Sadly you have to be a bigger jackass than this guy. Just a frame of reference thing....

MightBeSosa
06-01-2013, 07:12 PM
No, they know he is a very good handicapper.
We do, however,m know YOU are a nut job.
Big moth, small brain.
Dime a dozen.
Red boarding......that is all you are doing here.
Aside from making total fool of yourself.
Probably not the first time.

Tom, your crush on serling is your business. And what do moths have to do with this?

I note for those that are afraid to post anything against the great ''''''expert'''''' , that no one has had the balls to say, you know, there was some monster Turf breeding there, the guys right.

Its a well know mental illness, called NOT INVENTED HERE. Nothing that doesn't come from the lips of the great one can every be acknowledged as insight. This is why he now works for a living, this is why he gets upset whenever byk mentions a horse he didn't. It is sad.

This is precisely why 99% of them are failed horseplayers.

MightBeSosa
06-01-2013, 07:15 PM
You know that other thread that touches on how big a jackass you have to be to get banned from a track? Sadly you have to be a bigger jackass than this guy. Just a frame of reference thing....

8,000 posts and thats the best you can do? Let me guess, 350 lbs, smokes cigars. Am I close?

MightBeSosa
06-01-2013, 07:22 PM
Tom 58,000 posts? total mental case. I dont care if thats over 20 years, thats someone without a life.

Tom
06-01-2013, 07:34 PM
Typical replies from a jerk - try to change the subject. :lol:
That all you got, dude? This ain't third grade. For most of us, anyways.....I guess you are still there.

You challenge a proven winning player with nothing to back up your big mouth and you call me mental case? :lol: :lol: :lol:

OTM Al
06-01-2013, 07:46 PM
8,000 posts and thats the best you can do? Let me guess, 350 lbs, smokes cigars. Am I close?

I don't care for cigars.

MightBeSosa
06-01-2013, 10:44 PM
You challenge a proven winning player with nothing to back up your big mouth and you call me mental case? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You challenge: I didn't challenge anyone.

proven winning player: really, where's the proof. the winners I know about are not paid employees of nyra or any other outlet.

nothing to back up: I posted the proof there was considerable TURF potential, barely hidden from view, but apparently so buried the blind handicappers here STILL can't see it.

So, as usual , you're 0 for 3

MightBeSosa
06-01-2013, 10:45 PM
I don't care for cigars.

So I got the top half and blew the exacta?

OTM Al
06-01-2013, 10:49 PM
So I got the top half and blew the exacta?

As usual, you are 0 for 3.

PaceAdvantage
06-02-2013, 08:51 PM
Gone for a few days and I miss this? Boy do I feel gypped...

What's worse? Having a man crush? Or being a complete lunatic?

I vote lunatic...