PDA

View Full Version : 2013 ThistleDown Racino Meet.

craigbraddick
05-30-2013, 08:04 AM
Hi People!

So we are six weeks into the ThistleDown Racino meet for 2013. The people here in Cleveland are very nice and I think it is a fun place out for a day at the races.

Now because of ongoing signal disputes (which I cannot answer questions about here) our signal is not going out to other racetracks (though is available on Twin Spires and Xpressbet) this meet may have dropped of the radar for some.

So, I have a couple of things for you all:

1. If you would like to visit the track for a day as my guest, I would be happy to arrange clubhouse seating, copy of PP's, a trip to the announcers booth and if you want to come by early in the day a visit to the barn area, a tour of a barn with one of our trainers where you can meet and pet the horses, see the horses close up in training and a trip to the winners circle to have your photo taken with the winner of one of our races. You are all welcome to bring along partners, friends, children (though note they are not allowed on the VLT floor at any time) just email me at britishracecaller@gmail.com or call me 304-373-5292.

2. If not, please consider following me on Twitter. I post picks race by race (5 out of 8, yesterday) and am always happy to chat back and forth, answer questions as the days racing goes on and so on and so forth.

Take care,

Craig.

JBmadera
05-30-2013, 11:03 AM
Thanks for the heads up Craig. I have enjoyed following you over the last several years and I'll make sure to tune in via Twinspires. Hope you have a great meet.

jb

iceknight
05-30-2013, 05:31 PM
Hi People!

So we are six weeks into the ThistleDown Racino meet for 2013. The people here in Cleveland are very nice and I think it is a fun place out for a day at the races.

1. If you would like to visit the track for a day as my guest, I would be happy to arrange clubhouse seating, copy of PP's, a trip to the announcers booth and if you want to come by early in the day a visit to the barn area, a tour of a barn with one of our trainers where you can meet and pet the horses, see the horses close up in training and a trip to the winners circle to have your photo taken with the winner of one of our races. You are all welcome to bring along partners, friends, children (though note they are not allowed on the VLT floor at any time) just email me at britishracecaller@gmail.com or call me 304-373-5292.

2. If not, please consider following me on Twitter. I post picks race by race (5 out of 8, yesterday) and am always happy to chat back and forth, answer questions as the days racing goes on and so on and so forth.

Take care,

Craig. This is a sweet offer.. my twitter is spicetruck, will follow you soon Craig, thanks. I am a little far from Cleveland, but if I swing by that way I will definitely keep it in mind!