PDA

View Full Version : Saurday at the Big "A"

Hammerhead
02-21-2004, 12:00 PM
Putting up my selections at www.writewayprinting.com Sure hope better prices then last week.

Hammerhead
02-21-2004, 04:47 PM
10 winners posted and 7 exactas some with fair prices. Whats happening with all these favorites the last week??

Suff
02-21-2004, 06:06 PM
how long you had your site Hammer? Its nice.

Derek2U
02-21-2004, 07:20 PM
im just a horseplayer & i dislike these know-it-alls. Yeah Yeah
they donT have 2 post cause this is the USA & so what who cares
what You morons Post? well i just dont accept this elitist view!!
yes, Game Theory & Rick --- all you 2 do is post how clever you
both are but when I ask of proof (not that phoney proof) but
lets see what U PUBLICLY PREDICTED you get clever again ...
in a way, I think u2 just dodge hard questions. so lets see U
BOTH NOT EVER type another word until U POST PICKS. (That
ought 2 cut down on junk mail.)

kenwoodallpromos
02-21-2004, 11:50 PM
I only checked today, but the jockeys who knew the track the best with favs saved ground, and knew the stretch had a slow rail so angled out after the turn. I assume last week may have been the same way. A lot of biases last a week as the crews do the most track work on non-race days. I like to catch the biases early so I key on jocks who spot biases first and look for angling near the stretch when checking results.

Hammerhead
02-22-2004, 05:33 AM
I had the site for about 6 weeks it is for free for 3 years from a place called 1&1 I use site spinner to build it, very simple to use and easy to upload changes at any time. I use it as you can tell for the hell of it. I think my .com name was about $8.00 to register. It is easy to post to and quicker then the board. On weekends I post after late scratches and the latest is posted at least 15-20 minutes before post time for the race. I am currently using ES for my drawins and selecting from there. It is not as cumbersome as my homemade program. I will make improvements to it when time permits.

Thanks for the info kenwood. I have never worked with or understood biaesis. I know they are there but have had to handicap around all this stuff (Turntime, Fx, Power, True Class, etc) for 20 years or more. I have read the books etc. but my brain does not grasp these concepts.

shanta
02-22-2004, 08:55 AM
i love the shot of "prince ah poo poo"! looks like he is just "chillin"waiting for the days races to start:eek: :eek:
Richie