View Full Version : AQU R8

BillW
02-21-2004, 11:50 AM
Changes:

8 JARF changed to Colt

And they make such a big deal out of artificial insemination!? :eek:

DeoVolente
02-23-2004, 07:31 PM
What about "Unknown Filly" a horse who ran at Philly. The sire is listed as UNKNOWN.

Who's your Daddy girl?

I suppose that a groom assisted in this and now the groom is gone. At least they are allowing the horse to race. She can never be bred!

Derek2U
02-23-2004, 07:37 PM
Deo u italian? i luv W0ps ... when i think of it their my best pals.
hehe i dont know why its that way. hehe i like them ... anyways,
UnknowFilly & ...Daddys Girl? u like spending on the Babes? just
an observation ...

BillW
02-23-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by DeoVolente
What about "Unknown Filly" a horse who ran at Philly. The sire is listed as UNKNOWN.

Who's your Daddy girl?

I suppose that a groom assisted in this and now the groom is gone. At least they are allowing the horse to race. She can never be bred!

Yea, I play PHA and saw that. Tough to keep them barn doors closed. :). I think I mentioned it in another thread that I remember (vaguely) seeing a quarterhorse running against his/her foal. It was a case of getting loose in the pasture.

Bill

Buddha
02-23-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by DeoVolente

Who's your Daddy girl?

Yea, they had to make a special case to let her run. Also, that would make a perfect show for Maury Povich and his "You are the babys daddy" shows

Rick
02-23-2004, 08:36 PM
I believe the name of the horse is Amazing Philly.

Derek,

You're back. Are you finished crying yet?