PDA

View Full Version : Lance Armstrong

highnote
05-27-2013, 02:23 PM
I think it is just terrible and disgusting how everyone has treated Lance Armstrong, especially after what he achieved, winning 7 Tour de France races, while on drugs.

When I was on drugs, I couldn't even find my frig’n bike.

PhantomOnTour
05-27-2013, 03:16 PM
Switch drugs !

Everyone else he competed against was doping too, so in a sense it was a level playing field.
:D

highnote
05-27-2013, 05:09 PM
Switch drugs !

Everyone else he competed against was doping too, so in a sense it was a level playing field.

Good point! LoL

Dahoss2002
05-28-2013, 03:43 AM
Switch drugs !

A lot of the other podium finishers during his reign have been DQ'D as well and nobody ever complained.

classhandicapper
05-28-2013, 01:01 PM

That somewhat true of baseball also. A lot of the pitchers were also juiced during the home run period. It was still an advantage to be juiced, but few people talk about how the clean batters were facing juiced pitchers. Most of the focus is on the juiced home run hitters.

Robert Goren
05-28-2013, 01:07 PM
That somewhat true of baseball also. A lot of the pitchers were also juiced during the home run period. It was still an advantage to be juiced, but few people talk about how the clean batters were facing juiced pitchers. Most of the focus is on the juiced home run hitters.Try telling that to Roger Clemens.

classhandicapper
05-28-2013, 01:21 PM
Try telling that to Roger Clemens.

That's a perfect example of what I am talking about.

When was the last time you heard anyone say we need to put an asterisk next to the batting average and home runs of all the clean batters that faced Roger Clemens?