PDA

View Full Version : Mohawk Monday June 27th

willphorse
05-26-2013, 11:43 PM
A few thoughts on tomorrow's card.

Race 1- 7 Watch The Rhythm
Good results last year with only 1 non exacta finish, which was her 1st Lifetime start. The qualifier on May 2nd showed her ability. Broke in the sloppy qualifier, fired right back with a sound mile Qual. Won as a 2 Year Old in 1:59 at Pocono on a Good track. That alone would put her as a top contender. Alagna will be moving this filly through the ranks before too long.

Race 2- 6 Prosecco Brut
Billy Davis knows this horse well. Horse chokes easily, and he knows that. Will be on the lead! Big strong 4 year old lost by a nose to the ML and most likely post time heavy favorite, and that was on an off track. Billy will give him all he can handle.

Race 5- 4 Sweet Colt Of Mine
Off to a poor start to season, but really improved last out. There isn't much speed in here, and AMac will def be leaving. Will be able to face much slower pace than he has been able to lately. Hopefully will be able to hold of the closers late.

Race 6- 3 Brees Creek ****
Best bet of the day. Hard closer with back to back to back 26 finishes the last 3 races. Gets much improved post and big driver change to the best closing driver in the country. Ran into Coleman's monster and a leading NA Cup hopeful Sea And Ski last out. Will be rolling late!!

Race 9- 7 Watkins
Won easily last out. McNair gets the call again, and should expect virtually same trip as last week. 6 Year old has already amassed $100,000 in earnings this year, and is in career form!

Good Luck

Mr_Ed
05-27-2013, 12:00 AM
Wow.........4th of July is next week.

Time flies.

speed
05-27-2013, 12:06 AM
Wow.........4th of July is next week.

Time flies.
Dammit, i missed the Belmont...... Who won.

Mr_Ed
05-27-2013, 12:10 AM
Dammit, i missed the Belmont...... Who won.

:lol:

willphorse
05-27-2013, 12:18 AM
Lol wow! My bad guys lol. Getting ahead of myself lol

Mr_Ed
05-27-2013, 07:51 PM
Race 1....2-1 winner
Race 2....8-1 winner

Damn!.......$54.00 DD

willphorse
05-27-2013, 08:20 PM
Race 1....2-1 winner
Race 2....8-1 winner

Damn!.......$54.00 DD

Thanks Mr Ed, hope y'all had it!!

I'll throw in my thought quick on the upcoming 4th

1 Laramars Soul

Has had trouble in every race. Parked 1/4 at Flamboro and was able to hold late. Post 10 when shipped to Woodbine, then 2 power brushes that fell a tad shy. Gets big post relief tonight, and should be close enough to power brush by tonight. Bigger track will help him! Will be a good price and may have a decent shot.

willphorse
05-27-2013, 08:38 PM
Thanks Mr Ed, hope y'all had it!!

I'll throw in my thought quick on the upcoming 4th

1 Laramars Soul

Has had trouble in every race. Parked 1/4 at Flamboro and was able to hold late. Post 10 when shipped to Woodbine, then 2 power brushes that fell a tad shy. Gets big post relief tonight, and should be close enough to power brush by tonight. Bigger track will help him! Will be a good price and may have a decent shot.

Horse pulled up right in front of him, easily costing 4-5 lengths... Closed hard for 5th.

willphorse
05-28-2013, 06:36 AM
A few thoughts on tomorrow's card.

Race 1- 7 Watch The Rhythm
Good results last year with only 1 non exacta finish, which was her 1st Lifetime start. The qualifier on May 2nd showed her ability. Broke in the sloppy qualifier, fired right back with a sound mile Qual. Won as a 2 Year Old in 1:59 at Pocono on a Good track. That alone would put her as a top contender. Alagna will be moving this filly through the ranks before too long.

Race 2- 6 Prosecco Brut
Billy Davis knows this horse well. Horse chokes easily, and he knows that. Will be on the lead! Big strong 4 year old lost by a nose to the ML and most likely post time heavy favorite, and that was on an off track. Billy will give him all he can handle.

Race 5- 4 Sweet Colt Of Mine
Off to a poor start to season, but really improved last out. There isn't much speed in here, and AMac will def be leaving. Will be able to face much slower pace than he has been able to lately. Hopefully will be able to hold of the closers late.

Race 6- 3 Brees Creek ****
Best bet of the day. Hard closer with back to back to back 26 finishes the last 3 races. Gets much improved post and big driver change to the best closing driver in the country. Ran into Coleman's monster and a leading NA Cup hopeful Sea And Ski last out. Will be rolling late!!

Race 9- 7 Watkins
Won easily last out. McNair gets the call again, and should expect virtually same trip as last week. 6 Year old has already amassed $100,000 in earnings this year, and is in career form!

Good Luck

R1- Winner $6.20-$5.00
R2- Winner $19.50-$8.60
R5- Show
R6- Winner $2.40-$2.10
R9- Out

Win- $10 In, $28.10 Out, +$18.10
W-P- $20 In, $33.80 Out, +$13.80