PDA

View Full Version : Money Management by Taulbot (RIP)

karlskorner
02-21-2004, 09:29 AM
Good when he wrote it, works today. SET A GOAL

www.americanturf.com/newsletter/show.cfm?id=299

kenwoodallpromos
02-21-2004, 10:25 PM
Quitting if you achieve a set goal is grest! Every gambler of any game can win if he knows when to quit! However, in this case i am too lazy too devote that much time to figuring out odds/price/qualifications, and I do not vary bet amounts. I bet only on consisency, but I quit early at the track if I make $60-80 fast. If you know your system profits you can bet a consistent method consistently withou adjusting your bets and odds to make up. My success rate averages out on its own shortly. / I think Ray stands the test of times because his capping does not depend on factors (fads) that may change over time, except counting days. /

kenwoodallpromos
02-21-2004, 10:36 PM
I do make fun bets once in awhile not over $10 and varied amounts and odds, but mostly to break the tension if I am into the races I'm betting and get too serious! If I start to root for my horse on a show bet instead of whoever is in the lead and let my horse run its race, then I an losing confidence and getting too serious! If I am relaxed I do not watch the race I bet on even at $200. For fun I once bet an exacta box with monicalovesbill and the payoff was 22-1! / I beat others because they are too serious and paranoid and follow fad systems and factors. . You can only win betting favorites (with the crowd) if Your favorites win more than theirs!