PDA

View Full Version : Borgata June 29th handicapping challenge

wiffleball whizz
05-20-2013, 03:42 PM
10k guarentee June 29..........anybody ever gone to one in the past here?!

Anybody interested in coming down pm me would love to assist on getting room accommodations.....gotta act quick Saturday's in ac nearly impossible to get

ManU918
05-20-2013, 06:14 PM
Is there a link for this on their website? If so, can you please respond with it. I was unable to find anything... Thanks.

ManU918
05-20-2013, 06:16 PM
Nevermind I found it...

http://www.theborgata.com/play/promotions/racebook-10000-handicapping-tournament-june-29

PaceAdvantage
05-20-2013, 07:19 PM
gotta act quick Saturday's in ac nearly impossible to getWait...I thought the place was dead?

wiffleball whizz
05-20-2013, 07:19 PM
Sorry was driving.....looks decent

wiffleball whizz
05-20-2013, 07:20 PM
Wait...I thought the place was dead?

Not from June 15- labor day.....zoo starting soon

Shemp Howard
05-21-2013, 09:23 PM
Too many rules and qualifications.

RunForTheRoses
05-22-2013, 09:08 AM
I was in this contest twice last year and probably will enter 6/29. I like the Borgata a lot and this is a pretty good tournament, no link to HPWS or the other big Vegas tourney.
First time I entered I got a minor prize like 6th place, had been in top 3 but a whole bunch of folks had the longshot winner of the Gulfstream finale including one entry which had it twice and was in first place after but was rightly disqualified. Second time I did terrible.
It is a keep your own money contest held in the Signature Room across from the main Racebook.

wiffleball whizz
05-22-2013, 10:49 AM
I was in this contest twice last year and probably will enter 6/29. I like the Borgata a lot and this is a pretty good tournament, no link to HPWS or the other big Vegas tourney.
First time I entered I got a minor prize like 6th place, had been in top 3 but a whole bunch of folks had the longshot winner of the Gulfstream finale including one entry which had it twice and was in first place after but was rightly disqualified. Second time I did terrible.
It is a keep your own money contest held in the Signature Room across from the main Racebook.

Keep your own winnings correct.....I think it looks pretty good I'm
Not a flat guy but my take a shot blindfolded and see what happens....would be pretty cool to see some local PA members come out for it