PDA

View Full Version : Undrafted

Valuist
05-18-2013, 01:30 PM
Just became a lock. I meant to use him and the 2 in leg 2 of the Pic 4 and I realized after leg 1, had called the 2 and 8. I had written down the 8, not the 9 so its just a dumb mistake. Its one thing to lose because of poor handicapping; but nothing is dumber than writing down a wrong number.

Fortunately there's enough time to bet more but have to rush to the OTB.

Rise Over Run
05-18-2013, 01:32 PM
Just became a lock. I meant to use him and the 2 in leg 2 of the Pic 4 and I realized after leg 1, had called the 2 and 8. I had written down the 8, not the 9 so its just a dumb mistake. Its one thing to lose because of poor handicapping; but nothing is dumber than writing down a wrong number.

Fortunately there's enough time to bet more but have to rush to the OTB.
I loved him even before your mistake. The pace scenario looks to set up perfectly for him in this race. Wes Welker was at the Derby, assuming he's there to see his horse run.

Valuist
05-18-2013, 02:33 PM
Turns out it didn't matter as the 2 came thru anyways. Why was Clawback taking the money he did?

Robert Fischer
05-18-2013, 02:38 PM
rosie money

Valuist
05-18-2013, 03:31 PM
rosie money

I don't get it. I suspect the drunks and once a year types probably didn't bet the race. And $2 bettors don't impact the board. Jockeyholics; those who tend to overemphasize the importance of the rider had a number of other riders arguably more talented in that race: Rosario, Castellano, Johnny V, Mike Smith and others.